• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Green Buddha - Legal High from Head shop.

Bearlove

Bluelight Crew
This report showed up on Pillreports, as it was not bought as either MDMA or Ecstasy it was removed. It did seem to generate a bit of discussion so I thought I would copy into here.

Date Submitted: December 18, 2012, 2:37 pm
Last Updated: December 19, 2012, 3:41 am
Submitted By: daveybutter (member since December 18, 2012)
Name: Green Buddha XTC
State/Province: CA (951)
Logo: Capsule
Colour: 1/2 Green 1/2 White
Shape: Oval
Texture: Waxy outside, Powder inside
Edges: Round
Report Quality Rating: not rated
Description: The green part of the capsule is smaller than the white, so if you decide to split it, now you know which side to be more careful with.
Suspected Contents: Unknown
Rating: Tested Only
Warning: yes
Tested: no
Consumed: yes

30798.jpg

User Report: So a few months ago my friend took these at an event. He took 1/2 and was rolling really well for the whole night (He also took a mollie). I didn't think much of them since i was into acid at the time, but seeing how he reacted to these i was intrigued. A few months go by and one day at work i hear they are being pulled off the shelves and the DEA is cracking down on em. That day i went to a few different smoke shops. The 5th one i visited luckily had two left. The guy goes to the back of the shop, brings out a shoe box and pulls em out. Sells em to me under the table status, no register or receipt action, just a simple cash transaction. He was more than happy to get rid of them, thought he could lose his store over just having them. I bought both (naturally) then came home to try em out. I sat on them for a few weeks, debating when i should try them, and where. Originally, i was going to try these at an event in October, but was convinced by my rave family not to. They told me i had bought "bath salts" and i figured FUCK THAT SHIT....but then some time went on, and i had a free night to myself with nothing to do the next day except run a few errands and get some holiday shopping outta the way. This experience takes place in my bedroom, and here's how the story goes:

11:30 Break the capsule, and take the green half, scooping some more from the white to even it out.
12:05 Hands feel clammy, feeling light, almost like a slow come up...strong desire to listen to music. So i do :)
12:10 Really feeling the come up now, slight jaw clench, heavy breathing.
12:30 Rolling pretty good. Nice cerebral body high, getting the tingly sensation, minor eye wiggles but nothing over the top.
12:37 Decide to take a little bit more, take a key bump on my tounge, similar numbing feeling like throat drops from coke.
12:45 Time for headphones, dont wanna wake the "roomates."
12:50 Euphoria sets in, definitely peaking now. Also becoming very sociable on facebook, begin talking to 5 friends at once. Notice that im not sweaty anywhere els except my armpits, and not feeling cracked out like a meth based pill. So far so good.
1:25 Take about 3 more key bumps on my tounge. Continue to peak, haven't lost it, just upping the dose as the night continues.
1:40 Still have a slight jaw clench, too small to tell if it will hurt in the morning. I also feel like if i needed to sleep, i could fall asleep normally.
2:00 Peaking. My fiend tendencies start to kick it, take 3 more tongue bumps, still have more leftover. Might possibly turn into a full capsule report.
2:20 The peak seems to be getting stronger, really enjoying this experience.
2:40 Decide to take the rest of the capsule. Having way, way too much fun (still peaking btw). Swallow the capsule whole with a little bit of water, can feel it slowly working its way down my throat. Music's still going strong....and loud :)
2:55 Capsule has entered my intestine, anticipation sets in. Feeling a little shaky (possibly due to window being open, decide to bundle up a bit more), hands begin to feel clammy a bit more, and notice medium pupil dilation.
3:00 Decide to put on one of my favorite movies, Into The Wild. Appetite doesn't seem to be suppressed, can eat if i want but don't have the desire. Chew some gum instead....Taste amazing :)
3:50 Almost lost the chance to keep reporting (around 3:20), computer crashed but i waited it out and its all good in the hood.
3:51 Still have a roll going, definitely not as strong as before, feeling a little body high (coming up kind of lightness), shaking more. I would say that by now ive begun to "come down" but i feel that if i stay up a bit longer ill keep it going.
3:55 Decide to eat some pudding, starting to feel a bit dizzy. Feeling exhausted like i just left an event, but still going strong. (Not necessarily peaking as hard, but i can feel it in my body and eyes)....music is still going strong too :)
4:03 Damn, no pudding. Gatorade it is.
4:16 Decide to take a break from the edm for a bit and put on some eddy vedder, calm music for the comedown because its starting. I feel a roll still, but also extremely exhausted.
4:20 Wishing i could hook up with maryjane right now, but im at about 115 days without her, so im gunna keep it up.
4:21 Decide to lay down and get some sleep, feeling faint, will continue the report in the morning. (Note: Ive been up since about 7:00AM, had a final and work so naturally i went into this experience exhausted from a long day.) I imagine that if you took this during the morning, you would probably roll longer and possibly feel better.
4:25 Roll is slowly fainting, and so am i, i can feel myself falling asleep. Will continue this in the morning.
4:28 Decide to keep going, was making a playlist of music for a friend of mine in Afghanistan throughout this whole experience, logged out of facebook without realizing that i forgot to send it, back to uploading the links so my friend can rage....Bob Marley is playing now, and im starting to feel a little better, thank god for Bob Marley.
4:33 Going to try and eat, think that will help tremendously, besides sleep of course.
4:45 Warmed up a bowl of veggie fried rice and grabbed a tangerine. Starting to feel much better. Still tired, but not rolling anymore.
5:08 Beginning to feel better, no longer dizzy or feeling faint, just exhausted. My "roomate" woke up when i went to get some food, shes getting ready for work and came in to check on me. She got a little concerned saying i look like ive been "up all night" but ive pulled some bullshit story with her before, and i just did it again.
5:52 My "roomates" (aka parents) are finally outta the house. Feeling much better now that ive eaten. Now im really going to get some sleep though, will finish this in the morning.
6:00 Grit time, then bedtime :)
6:15 Feeling renewed after smoking that grit, compelled to just finish this shit already.

So to sum up this experience i will say that it is a very fun product if you can get your hands on it. Like i stated before, the DEA has cracked down on this product, so know what to ask for if you desire to look for this pill in any kind of head shop. I would recommend only experienced pill poppers try these out. For first timers reading up on this, i would do more research and take precaution if you come across these. I started my report as only desiring to take half, and ended up taking a whole one (sort of regret that, look below update).

My preparation for the experience: 1. Had a big bottle of water (naturally)
2. Didn't eat too much throughout the day (last time i ate was about 7:15PM and it was just one slice of pizza)
3. Thats about it. Oh, went into this experience with a really positive outlook, having no idea what i was putting in my body was a little nerve wrecking, but im really glad i did this little "experiment." In hindsight, dont we take that chance everytime we pop? With recent news reports of bad trips or experiences coming from these little baggies, i was a little bit more on edge, rightfully so i believe.

A little bit about me and my history with pills:
Last time i rolled was about two months ago at an event (think i took about 7), but since the ingredients of these are unknown, not sure if my tolerance would effect it. My PC (Pill Count) is in the hundreds. I weigh about 170 lbs, im 5'8" and 21 years old. I like long walks on the beach, and....oh nvm.

Thanks for checking out my long ass review of the Green Buddha XTC Blend, figured it was time someone gave a decent report on it since i was unable to find one anywhere up till now....Stay Classy.

6:35 The sun is rising, and im about to crash.

UPDATE (12/18/12): THE AFTERMATH
9:48 Still haven't been able to fall asleep. Ended up going to the store to get my girlfriend a two month gift, driving wasn't bad at all, just felt really tired but no impairment. Made it all the way there and back just fine (Ive driven in much worse mental and physical conditions). Trying to force myself to sleep, finding it very hard....feeling cracked out :( wasn't hoping for this, but that's the price i pay for taking a full one.
10:27 Still having trouble falling asleep. Had one of my girlfriends 800mg Ibuprofen thinking it would put my body at ease and help me slip into sleep better.
11:06 Sleep will not come to me, and i doubt it will until tonight.
12:42 Drank a cup of coffee, and had a bowl of cereal, feeling ok, but i know that when i crash tonight im going to sleep like a baby...looking forward to that.
4:08 Spent the last couple hours running errands going from place to place. Complete autopilot mode. I probably look just as bad as i feel, and now i get to go out to dinner for my grandmas birthday. Completely drained, running on fumes, worst comedown EVER.
7:39 Dinner wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. Full on soup, bread sticks, and ravioli (oh yea, olive garden food baby). Only thing that sucks now is having to finish my political regime paper for school, and i cant stand to look at my computer anymore.

*Im gunna try and keep this report updated through at least the end of the day (12/19/12 12AM) to let you know how it goes, but for now i have a dry throat, slight headache, and restlessness due to lack of sleep. Sort of regretting taking the whole capsule, the comedown just doesn't seem worth it.*

^With that said, i would recommend just taking half for your first time (if you so desire to). I highly recommend avoiding an entire capsule in one sitting. I got careless and will now have a long day/night ahead of me. Moral of the story, "If it says on the package NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION, heed that warning, and don't do what i did, because they mean it." Cheers.