• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Green bars ..xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFGvans628

Bluelighter
Okay so can someone please tell me why I can take 1 or 2 green bars n they work amazing but the yellow bars barely do anything to me. I can't find a good explanation.. any ideas ppl???

I cant find the green bars anymore. What happened? They were so good.

Are they pharma grade or could they be fakes? Lots of fake bars out there.

Weren't the greens being advertised as the 'Hulks' ? They all seem like fake pills and if your not testing you really have no idea what your taking.

Weren't the greens being advertised as the 'Hulks' ? They all seem like fake pills and if your not testing you really have no idea what your taking.

Hulks are just slang cuz those brand of xanax bars are green and strong.. Like the Hulk. The yellow bars are often called school buses for obvious reasons. If they are a prescription from someone testing isn't needed..OP to answer your question it has to be a mental thing as to why you think you can't feel it. It doesn't matter if you have white, yellow, or green xanax bars. They are all 2mg. The different colors and imprints just mean a different pharmaceutical company produces them.

Hulks are just slang cuz those brand of xanax bars are green and strong.. Like the Hulk. The yellow bars are often called school buses for obvious reasons. If they are a prescription from someone testing isn't needed..OP to answer your question it has to be a mental thing as to why you think you can't feel it. It doesn't matter if you have white, yellow, or green xanax bars. They are all 2mg. The different colors and imprints just mean a different pharmaceutical company produces them.

QFT

I think that most of the fake bars (i.e. manufactured with alprazolam powder & a pill press) are in the form of the white, 2-on-one-side, "Xanax"-on-the-other-side Pfizer replicas, not the green or yellow generics. But that's just a hunch.

^ Nah, different manufacturers definitely work better than others, many pharmy's have preferences on which manufacturer they like..besides I believe they're allowed a +/- of 10 % for the active ingredient, which is somewhat negligible for 2mg alprazolam, but makes a more significant difference with say an OP 80. I've always thought the green name brand xanax bars to work the best. I also have a preference for most of the pharms I take.

- Hopeless Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.