• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Green 007s

Parsethejoint

Bluelighter
So, I know a guy that just got some Green 007s and I have no idea the quality of these pills, I checked it out on pill reports, buuut there's not that many reports, and even with those few reports there are mixed reviews, so can someone tell me if they have had these pills and if they're any good please?

i give these rolls 2 thumbs up.. ive had many a 007 & theyve always been legit. i would consider them to be either pure high quality mdma, of a medium dose. or maybe mdma with a tad bit of amphetamine. my friends and i always argue over which one it is, with that being the case i figure theyre prolly just mdma

I very much will :), next time I'm gunna be rolling is on halloween, I'll let you know how they were ;).

My friend got some of these in the 209 area and they were kick ass!:]

Damnit you guys, you guys got me fucking excited to get these pills. I'm all giddy now LOL. I can't wait to get them this week! =D!

hmmmmmm.....ok, well what about the peach 007s?? if theyve any kinda speed i dont want them..anyone heard anything about the peach ones?btw, im in soCal if that helps?

:( I have limited options right now, and Ima jump on these while I can saying I don't know when the next opportunity will be, it could be next week, it could be 5 months from now, you really never know, you know?

You're in california, you could find a poke connect if you actually looked. I'm in texas where the best is either molly(hard to find), or aliens or something on par to that, med mdxx at best.

ive had green and purple. experienced ppl ive talked to say they are on the low end of mdma content sometimes w/ amp/meth. i agree. by far not the best pill, but better than some

Had the Yellow and green 007 with gun from DFW. The green were a better roll than the yellow they seemed to have a lil more amp in them.

Thanks DFW :). Sadly, the guy that was suppose to sell me these went out of time a couple days ago... He's gunna be gone for a couple weeks. =(

So are the yellow ones worth fuckin with? I like a little meth as long as it's not more meth than roll. Or are we talkin meth bombs? I'm used to gettin aliens. And with the quanity I buy at a time I hate to waste my money on meth bombs. It's from a guy I usually get aliens and pokes from. He says the yellow 007's are some of his faves. But then again, he's a speed freak. Whatcha think?

the yellow 007 is by no means a meth-bomb. they are mostly MDMA with a tab bit of amp(which enhances the roll IMO) but from personal experience i can tell the comedown is smooth so theres not much amphetamine. they arent as good as pokes, but id say theyre almost on par with the aliens. i recommend em