• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Grapefruit

KB215

Greenlighter
Ok so who here uses grapefruit to increase the effectiveness of other substance your taking?
I use 100%grapefruit not from concentrate.

I heard that the white grapefruit is the best but I have not tried I would think that the best would be the 100% grapefruit juice ? so if you use it chime in and tell us which is best for you I use it with methadone and Zanies mix is my favorite

In my understanding GFJ affects potentiates drugs even many days after consumption, at least what I've read in studies, so you don't have to drink it every day.

I had just one 10mg diazepam after eating a grapefruit and it had me proper monged out as if I was on oxy or something, shit was crazy. I have a mid-level benzo tolerance too so usually 10mg diazepam is very mild for me. I have no idea if that was just placebo though. But it was some crazy shit.

I had just one 10mg diazepam after eating a grapefruit and it had me proper monged out as if I was on oxy or something, shit was crazy. I have a mid-level benzo tolerance too so usually 10mg diazepam is very mild for me. I have no idea if that was just placebo though. But it was some crazy shit.
I drunk 1l pure GFJ yesterday and today I didn't notice any boost fo alprazolam. Does it work with all benzos? And should I drink in 30min before taking alprazolam.

I drunk 1l pure GFJ yesterday and today I didn't notice any boost fo alprazolam. Does it work with all benzos? And should I drink in 30min before taking alprazolam.

Was it white grape fruit juice? Needs to be white to have whatever it is in the grapefruit that potentates drugs.

I've never seen white grapefruit juice sold anywhere but I just eat full grapefruits, they taste nice anyway.

Would this work with a Cyclopyrrolone......say something like Sandoz lab Zopiclone?

There's not much actual medical research about grapefruit interactions with zopiclone but I've seen anecdotal reports of potentiation. No harm giving it a go.

Zolpidem (Ambien) apparently has only a minor interaction, but that's an imidazopyridine rather than a cyclopyrrolone despite both being classed as z-drugs, so they're chemically completely different despite being similar pharmacologically.

But yeah if you give it a go post the results, I'd be curious myself.

Was it white grape fruit juice? Needs to be white to have whatever it is in the grapefruit that potentates drugs.

I've never seen white grapefruit juice sold anywhere but I just eat full grapefruits, they taste nice anyway.
All grapefruit help to potentiate, even red ones and others, but to lesser degree so you need to drink them more. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2147024/

Not sure which grapfruit it was, it was golden californian Grapefruit, looked little bit yellow and white. But Red grapefruit also works according to studies. I couldn't find the study about difference between various grapefruits but the conclusion was that they all interact with medicines, strongest one was white.

Yes if you're drinking juice the white juice provides the strongest potentiation. Other juices will provide it to varying levels but you might have to drink a lot more than you usually would.

I recommend just eating an actual grapefruit personally. They delicious and nutritious!

Reactions: Ne0