• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Grapefruit & diphenhydramine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melena

Greenlighter
What are ppl's experience with either grapefruit or diphenhydramine and opiates?

What are ppl's experience with either grapefruit or diphenhydramine and opiates?

Grapefruit juice I honestly never noticed anything. Thats not to say it doesnt work, there seems to be some established science to it... but im my experience I didn't notice any change of effect.

Diphenhydramine can make you 'nod' out more, making you feel more high. It can also add to the rush IME. But not much for more euphoria.

Sorry buddy, we really don't like threads that simple postulate "this is a drug, what are your opinions on it?". I'm all about free speech, but given the fact that we are a Harm Reduction resource and that we have limited room on our front page, we absolutely have to keep that space open for potentially serious issues. In the future when you make a thread, try to make sure it has a clearly outlined objective. It's just not productive enough to put out a survey of the whole community. Do some research though and see what you can find!

Status
Not open for further replies.