• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Grandma's House Tweaker Chronicles

JayzzBlaze420

Bluelighter
Alright, this experience happened around 2018 and involved my old homie named Noah. A little background info on Noah; He is a typical drug addict, likes to push drugs on people, and is all around not the dude to be hanging with.
Now, I had told my father that I was going to help out my grandma because she was not doing well, she was in pain and had back problems, and she was on oxygen and it was hard for her to clean or cook, so It was a common occurrence to go help her out for a couple of days every week. Another thing I want to mention my grandma passed away In late 2020, due to organ failure, I will explain the whole story another time because when she died I went off the deep end.

I lived a town away from my grandma around 12 miles away. I told my dad I was getting a ride from a friend, then I packed my bag, (just some clothes, my phone charger, 4 packs of marlboro blacks, a gram of weed, a one hitter, and my vyvanse script, I had about 40 pills left 70 mg each.) After I was packed I told my dad I would be back in a couple of days but I wasn't sure exactly how many days, and left. I lived close, around a block from Noah's place, he lived under an old furniture store. I walked down his ally and you entered through this garage building thing, it was next to the back of the bar. When you walk through the first door there is just a bunch of deep freezers and you walk around a corner and walk down these shitty wooden stairs and go through another door. Then you walk through this room that has a bunch of plumbing and shit idk just a bunch of shit, and you go through the final door into the apartment. I walk into the door and right as I walk in, I hear Noah yell "who the fuck is here!" I say "calm your fucking tits homes, Its Buddy" He responds "oh shit, fuck yea man whats poppin." I say " not much, but we got some shit to do the next couple of days." "What we doin?" he said. I told him we have to help out my grandma and we got to do some other runs. He said " alright sounds good, you want to get fucked up before we leave?" I told him what the fuck do you think. Noah just laughs. When you walk in the door Its the kitchen, it has carpet in the whole house including the kitchen and bathroom. So I go to the kitchen counter and open my bag and grab my vyvanse bottle. I ask noah how many he wanted, he said 3, so that's what a gave him. I took 4, and I told him I had plenty for the next couple of days. He just nodded, I said "I gotta call my grandma quick." I take out my phone and call my grandma, It rings 5 times, then she finally picks up, she goes " Huuuhello" (sounded like she was sleeping) "grams Ill be coming in a half hour, im bringing my homie." She said who is he, I t"old her he's cool don't trip. She said alright hurry because she needs help. "love you grandma bye" "Love you to buddy" I check my snapchat and I have two people asking be to buy some xanax. I leave em on read, and put my phone in my pocket. I said " alright homes get your shit you want to take and we going to smoke then head to my grandmas."
He goes into his room and goes over on top of his dresser and grabs this metal rectangular gta 5 lock box, and opens it on his coffee table and all I see is that box full of prescription bottles. I said ahh the box huh? He said "fuck yea, u want to snort some wellies?" I said sure bro. So he pulls out this baggie of powder, and says " I already got it prepared homie" I grab the baggie and go to the kitchen counter and make to skinni lines one for each nostril. And rail em, I just feel a rush, I tell Noah alright let's get ready to leave man. So he grabs the box and his leather jacket. I put my bottle of vyvanse back in my back pack and put my pack on my back. I asked if he has his car keys, " oh yea shit I forgot." and he goes back into his room and grabs them, then we walk back out and get in his two door red chevy cavalier. And I set my backpack in between my legs, and grab out my weed and one hitter and load it and pass it to Noah, he smokes it and passed it back to me and I load another for myself and finish that. I said alright you know how to get there, he said yea. He starts the car and pulls off and gets on the straight shot to the next town where my grandma lives.

I light up a cigarette, and he does the same. I put on wasted by juice wrld, ( I was into his goodbye and good riddance album, it brings back hella memories) He turns it down a bit and he starts talking about this benzedrex shit again, saying if you put that shit on a cigarette and smoke its like meth and he pulls out a cig that looks like it was wet before but was now dried up. I told him idk if that shit was true. He said trust me it is, he puts the cig back into his pack of smokes. I load up another bowl, and pass it to him. and then I told him I was going to pop another vyvanse, he told me I was nutz, I told him I don't fucking care. So I took another, we get into town an I tell him how to get to my grandma's apartment complex, (It was a one story building with 5 apartments) and I told Him to park in back. We sit there and smoke a cig and I give him another vyvanse. At this point I was feeling geeked already but when I use stimulants I am calm and focused, and I'm chill as hell just wide eyed. He opens the back seat that goes to the trunk and pulls out his jar of weed, and a little rubbermaid container, he said he was going to bring some in in case my grandma wanted to smoke, I told him I didn't think she would he said just in case. I get out of the car and just bring my phone and left my bag in the car, he puts the rubbermaid in his jacket. and we go in. My grandmas apartment was small as hell, but my grandma was sitting at her desk in her kitchen playing on her computer. (she always plays pogo games or goes on facebook.) I introduce her to Noah She told him hello he said what's up. It was around 6:30 pm and I asked her if she ate yet, she asked me to get her another diet coke and ice, so I went over to the fridge and get her it. She told me she had been sleeping in her recliner and that we could sleep in her room if we wanted. I said alright, and asked her what she needed from the store, she told me toilet paper and ho ho's. I told her alright, she tried to give me a $20 bill but I refused to take it. And told he we would be back in 20 min. So me and Noah head to the local grocery store, we walk in and I told him that nobody In this small ass town knows what robo tripping is. Another Part will be posted after I eat Lunch

So were in the store and I grab a basket, and I get the toilet paper and her ho ho's. Then I get a 4 pack of monsters, and walk over to the otc med section and take a look at what they have for dxm. The only thing that popped out to me at the time was triple C's the purple box. I put 4 boxes in the basket, Noah asked if i was going to pay for them, I told him I was not sure yet. I eventually found a spot with no cameras, I shove 2 boxes in my waistband, I ask if he could steal the other to so he grabbed them and put one in each pocket of his jacket. Then we go to the front and check out. We get back in the car and he starts driving back to my grandma's place, I take the boxes out and start popping out all of the pills and put all 32 pills in my mouth and swallow them all with a big swig of monster, I gag a little like I always do. But It's a ritual to smoke a cig after I pop pills to help get my mind off of the initial nasua. I asked if he was going to take his, and he said he would when we park back at my grandmas. So we park and he starts taking all of the pills, he swallowed a whole box at a time. Then he pulls out the benzedrex cig and lights it, it smelled awful, he took a couple of puffs and handed it to me, I take two hits and give it back. I told him it tasted like shit, he told me to stop being a pussy. I then packed my one hitter 4 times as he smoked that cig. And then we went back in, my grandma was still playing games. I get her a glass of milk and a package of ho ho's. And said I was going to start cleaning her living room and once I got done with that I was geeked and fully tripping. My grandma knew I was high on something but she just worried that I'll fuck up my body. I was robo walking and my grandmas asked me if I was ok, I was slurring my words and told her I was good. Noah Was just chilling sitting on the couch watching people smoke weed on youtube. I then cleaned the bathroom, and I was really tripping, It felt like my grandmas little one bedroom apartment was fucking huge. My vision was pretty discocatied, when I was done I was just chilling with Noah, texting those people that texted me hours before. One dude that was in my grandmas town was asking for a half ounce and 8 xanax. I told him give me 2 hours and I'll serve him. I asked Noah how much weed he had in his car, he said he had almost 2 ounces, And I told him someone was asking for a half he told me that he would give me a half for $140. I agreed on that price and gave him the money. I told him that when my grandma goes to bed that we would go serve this guy in town. My grandmas starts shouting "Buddy! you better not get fucking arrested!" I told her " Gram Chill tf out, nobody is getting arrested" She told me " You better not!" I then asked if I could get 10 of her xanax, she said no, but then I asked again, and she said your killing me buddy. I walk over to her desk and give her $40 and I take 10 out of her bottle and put 8 in a little baggie and and the other two in my wallet. I gave my grandma a hug. (IM GOING TO SAY THIS, never take an elderly persons medication even if you ask or pay for it. they get it for a reason, don't do what my young dumbass did, ITS FUCKING FUCKED UP!) I then asked if she needed anything from me at that moment, and she said she was going to watch tv and pass out. I said I love her and that I was going to drop some shit off at a buddy's house and I would be back. She told me to not get caught up and she said she loved me.

So me and noah drive out to the trailer parks and pull up to this dude's house and I text the dude that we were In his driveway and I was in a red car. He comes out about five minutes later. I get out of the car and hop in the back so he could sit in the passenger seat. I grab the scale and the weed from the trunk through that hatch and I scale it on the middle console and showed him. I bag it in a ziplock bag and put the little baggie of xanax in the bag of weed I told him its going to cost him $200, so he pulls out his wallet and give me the $200 and I hand him the bag at the same time. I said alright peace out dude, he asked if I was high I told him I was trippin hella of dex. He laughed and asked if I wanted to smoke a joint, I told him nah i'm good. Then Noah Said What the fuck buddy lets smoke the joint. I told Noah he was fucked. And the dude started rolling a joint. I put the scale and weed back in the trunk in this box he had it it. I was looking for my lighter and It was not in my pocket, I was tripping so much about It and continued to look for It for like five minutes. Noah said " what the hell are you doing? we have plenty of weed you don't need to look for ground nugs." I said " Im looking for my lighter dumbass, you have one?" He tosses me a lighter. I light up a cigarette, this dude finished rolling the joint, and he hands it to me and I spark It. It tasted a little off, I asked why it tasted kinda weird. He said the rolling paper he used was dipped in pcp, I went off and said " Are you fucking joking bro I don't want this shit" and passed it back to him. I then said " I'm already off enough drugs dude I dont need more" He asked me what I was saying, because he couldn't understand me. At this point I gave up and just gave this dude the bird. I let him finish the joint with Noah and the dude gets out. Noah started saying how he was surprised he could even drive here, and that he doesn't think he can drive back. I just start saying fucking hell man, I'm trippin to much to fucking drive. He told me Well I don't think your as fucked up as me, then I said alright ill fucking drive. so he gets in the passenger seat. And I get in the driver seat. (Never get behind the wheel while high even on marijuana!!!!)

Its fairly late and cops are often never out in this town, because the town over where I lived, there police have to patrol this town to because this town had no police department. So I just drove back fairly slowly because I was a bit fucked up, but I was on a stimulant otherwise I didn't know if I could drive without being on it. But nonetheless we get back to my grandmas apartments safely. And Noah Reaches under the passenger seat and pulls out our bong. We got it from my mom, she didn't want it because it had no stem peice or a bowl, and she never really use bong anymore. But a while back we made a trip to bomgaars and got some plumbing pieces and made a bowl and a stem. And he used my monster that I had open earlyerr and poured it in the bong. He asked me if I could grab the weed, so I grabbed the box. I gave it to noah and he takes like an eighth and puts it in that rubbermaid container he still had in his jacket, then tells me to put the box back. And he tried loading up the bowl and started saying that he sensed aliens near us. I told him to shut the fuck up, there's no aliens on earth and that he was just tripping on that pcp shit or something. He had the bong in one hand and the rubbermaid container in the other and he was just sitting still looking high af, and then he said he was couch locked and was chilling. So I grabbed the bong and container and loaded a bowl and started smoking a few bowls and then Noah snapped out of his little trance once I started playing suicide boys. And then just says " lets get more fucked up" I say hell yea, he asked "what did you say?" I told him " I said hell yea" he said "what?" I then said "shut the fuck up dude" and handed him the bong. I grab my bag and take another vyvanse, and give another to Noah. I told him I would give him $25 for the rest of the weed that was in the rubbermaid and he said sure, so I gave him the money. And we Just smoked a couple of cigs and then he pulled out his box of pills. He said let make our own pills. I said "what do you mean" He said "I'll show you" he opens this big plain white bottle and dumps out some empty clear capsules, then he started getting out different pills. He said "alright, 100mg of hydroxyzine, 2mg of lorazepam, and 10mg of oxycontin makes hydrooxypam huh?" I said " Is that even a real drug?" he said "it is now" I just said " whatever bro." he crushed it all up and put it in a capsule. I get a snapchat from my bro and it was a video of him in his car and his camera was pointing out his windshield going past the welcome sign to the town we were in. I told Noah " We might have some company, and It might not be so good."

Oh wow! You have mad skills bro! I enjoyed reading this so so much! I wish I was a publisher, I'd have you sign a 3 book deal. more, more, more!!!

Hey man, idk why I'm so fascinated by your stories. I've always been interested in people who have lives like yours, maybe because in some ways my life is kind of the opposite. While I have done a decent amount of drugs (weed, shrooms, acid, molly, and various stimulants like adderall and stuff) and used to do some sketchy shit when I was younger (I'm 25 now), my life has always been fairly stable besides that. I come from a pretty good middle/higher income home, I went to university and now I have a regular 9-5 programming job and I'm sober besides alcohol occasionally.

I get so immersed reading your stories. They allow me to temporarily go back to my "sketchy" days, which I miss in some ways, but of course I had good reasons for putting them behind me. I don't really know why I'm saying all this. I guess I've just always been so intrigued by the druggy lifestyle, and whenever I hung out in sketchy places/with sketchy people when I was younger, I never stuck around for too long because I just felt like I didn't fit in, but at the same time I wanted to experience more because I have always been so curious. I guess your stories let me feed that curiosity without me having to suffer the consequences that can come with living that way.

Anyways.. with that being said please continue this story as well as the high-late night chilling one. I'm so invested in this shit lmao

Peace

Hey man, idk why I'm so fascinated by your stories. I've always been interested in people who have lives like yours, maybe because in some ways my life is kind of the opposite. While I have done a decent amount of drugs (weed, shrooms, acid, molly, and various stimulants like adderall and stuff) and used to do some sketchy shit when I was younger (I'm 25 now), my life has always been fairly stable besides that. I come from a pretty good middle/higher income home, I went to university and now I have a regular 9-5 programming job and I'm sober besides alcohol occasionally.

I get so immersed reading your stories. They allow me to temporarily go back to my "sketchy" days, which I miss in some ways, but of course I had good reasons for putting them behind me. I don't really know why I'm saying all this. I guess I've just always been so intrigued by the druggy lifestyle, and whenever I hung out in sketchy places/with sketchy people when I was younger, I never stuck around for too long because I just felt like I didn't fit in, but at the same time I wanted to experience more because I have always been so curious. I guess your stories let me feed that curiosity without me having to suffer the consequences that can come with living that way.

Anyways.. with that being said please continue this story as well as the high-late night chilling one. I'm so invested in this shit lmao

Peace
Add me on snap we can talk more ***snip***

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for an update even if this thread is an April fools joke lol.