• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Grace

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
I say this with all humility. It is by grace I am saved.

I smoke. Gods grace allows me to smoke. Do I like it? No! But God allows me and I expect to feel his correction soon.

It is by grace I breath. To love all of you with a unconditional love.

To show y?all the way.

I hope my words eventually resonate with some. Maybe all.

Please know that I talk this way because it?s the only way. You can obtain a profound peace and joy you?ve never known before.

I understand you. I know many others do also.

The thing is, all mature in their own time my brother. Pushing too religious type speech on others is off putting to many.
Most have not had good experiences with organized religion.

Just let that Light and Amazing unconditional love for all living beings flow through you and reflect out.
You don't want to accidentally cause anyone to take a step back.

Be comforted in knowing that all that is needed is inside everyone of "us".
You take it as it comes. Each in their own time and ways.

Much love to you and I hope and pray you are feeling better. I can see you are at times. That is good.

Amazing Grace it is.

Interesting way to justify harmful actions.
Unconditional love? Like the kind god gives you?... Unless you don't believe in him, then he sends you to burn for all eternity.

Nah, only you could do that p.d. - "sends you to burn for all eternity."

I understand your anger though.

You will be alright. Keep calm.

You want to come to a place where you say enough is enough. No more pain no more.

I understand your anger. Only the Holy Ghost can show you that there?s a eternity that you can spend with Hum.

I don?t mean to push my faith. I?ll step back and love. I understand that you may have loved ones that you can?t imagine that there I. The wrong place thus deterring you from coming to the cross.

When I suffer I boast all the more so the Power of Christ rests upon me.

If Hesus was just a man why does everyone get so offended?

But I do understand not wanting to accept Him.

I pray that God convicts ppl with Love. That there pain is swallowed up in victory.