European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Grab onto your socks and pull

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Anyone taken too much drugz and then realised what youve done? Did you start flapping? Did you grab onto your socks and pull and hope to survive? Or did you call your parents to stroke your forehead till the police arrived to "help" you?

I took too much Methylone recently. My heart felt like it was coming out my chest, it was beating so fast. To add to the nightmare my wife had no sympathy for me, she was pissed off at something I'd done earlier on the night so I was on my own on the verge of a massive panic attack and certain death (in my mind). So I posted on Reddit asking for help explaining what I was going through.
Within minutes I had people start chatting with me to help. I was so surprised and grateful that random people on the other side of the planet would take they're time to help someone in trouble. I hope I can repay them one day.

I ended up in the hospital but I was fine in the end dodgy eccies. When I nearly blacked out they phoned my mum at my request.
Another time in the medic room at a techno night not by my or my friends choice lol and we ended up kissing in there, real eccies. 😂
another time I had a confusing t getrip on LSD got lost then finally got back to my mum's bit and just wanted to cuddle her cause I was hitting a bad yin. 😂
I nearly od'd on subs and when my ex was in the jail I honest thought I nearly took a heart attack running to the jail to visit him on time full of speed. Then they wouldn't let me in I was mad and missed my train home so walked to the next town through country roads in the pitch black untill I got picked up by my friend at the times boyfriend who was nodding at the wheel. Nearly crashed at least twice on way home. Great fun.
Edit: almost forgot about the times I used to regularly over do it and jag too much kat which would involve blacking out and then feeling extremely euphoric afterwards it was actually a thing I liked though. But then the last time scared the shit out of me as my then partner took a video to show me how dodgy it was getting.

Last edited:
I remember one of the first trips I took while a 19 year old IV speed freak resulted in me waking up my parents at 3AM and confessing to them I was a hopeless drug addict. I was in rehab by 9 AM still tripping balls. My straight and totally uncomprehending father actually turned out to be a damn good trip sitter while I went through the worst of it in the pre-dawn hours.

Fast forward 39 years and I k-holed for the first time 2 days ago and thought seriously about how the fuck I would call an ambulance when I was alone and paralysed retching on the sofa. Then all rational thought just collapsed and I was fine.

I once in a drunken and drugged up state thought it would be fine to get the 2C-T-7 out....

Me and my friend proceeded to "snort" and eyeball amount. I stupidly snorted a "line" that i tried to line out...

Within minutes i knew something bad wss going to happen. My friend said i would be fine. Next minute i wake up with him holding me and said i collapsed on the bed and began fitting? I came around after about 30 seconds to a minute. I ended up taking some gbl to knock me out.

After what i had read on this board about snorting 2c-t-7 i was extremely stupid. I blame alcohol and gbl .

I coincidently have had a similar blackout from psilocybin.

Dont snort 2c-x's especially the more potent ones

Only a few times really, I do generally go by the 'work up to a dose' thing usually, and would never ask a family member for help...that's what BL is for!

I guess one time I was an ex's parents house standing in their garden, whilst they had builders renovating the garden. Thought it would be a really good idea to snort Ket on the down low in front of them and try and appear normal. Snorted a bit much and couldn't see in front of me / distinguish what the fuck was going on and just tried to remain as calm as possible knowing the duration was short enough that it should be fine soon, just don't start moaning in confusion and just keep looking at the floor or something.

And maybe when I last IV'd heroin, and felt it coming on really fast and stronger than usual and you know you have about 7 seconds before you pass out and hopefully don't fucking die. Not much you can do really...