• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Got drugged/dosed from shoes

Monkeywrenched

Greenlighter
Someone poisoned/dosed my shoes. I have been sober off everything but alcohol and mushies for years. Maybe a decade ago I tried damn near everything that was available, multiple rc's like 2ci, alad, etc etc. Also the usual suspects I:e meth, heroine, pcp, ghb, LSD, cocaine, the list goes on. What I'm trying to say is I know what sobriety feels like and how I react based on various substances. I noticed my skin had a burning sensation, I was having issues focusing even just driving was hard to do. I felt overheated and my sweat was quite greasy. Almost felt like a mushroom body high with an amphetamine like quality to it. I also noticed I couldn't feel nicotine or alcohol like I usually am able to. The main burning sensation was coming from my feet whenever I was wearing a certain pair of shoes. Since then I haven't put those shoes on and have started feeling better and more towards my usual self. My question for all of you is what chemical might this have been? I'm positive it was absorbed through my feet whatever it was, but I'm not aware of anything that would cause those symptoms and be absorbed through skin.

yeah
idk

maybe your lymph nodes had allergic reaction bc sole has accupuncture non-written barometer for heart, spine and lungs. That's why these masseurs in this domain shake this off from their mind.
First time with those shoes or were leafers? Leafers being pure wood could dissolve ammonia in your skin. Livers filter out but if persist see a doc. at least they have devices there and u dont have at home or maybe you have, thats what a doctor panorama is for me.

I'd been wearing the shoes for a good 6 months before this happened. I switched to a new set of shoes and this didn't occur again. I wish it was paranoia but that's not the case. Thanks for the reply though.

No one drugged your shoes man 👞 💊 👞

I mean, anything in this world is possible, but the probability that someone drugged your shoes is almost zero.

If you're experiencing sudden changes in mental status you may want to see a doctor as there are a variety of things that can cause this. Drugged shoes is almost never the cause of something like this (unless you are a Russian billionaire being targeted by Putin's henchmen).

You might want to get checked for diabetes or something. The burning could be nerve excitation/dysfunction like fibromyalgia and the other symptoms could be sugar lows or highs. I don't know. I'm not a doctor but I doubt someone drugged your shoes. More likely it's something endocrine related or something similar.