• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Got ahold of of fake oxycodone a215 with fentanyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tajaodan

Greenlighter
So i got a oxycodone 30mg the other day like usual. I usually do 2 at a time but could only afford one (thank god) i snorted the whole thing before going to work and started to feel really good. Then i kept getting higher and sweating profusely. So im headed to work and pull out a cigarette and start smoking it and BAM! My heart beat was pounding harder than i have ever experienced. Ive done alot of uppers such as coke molly meth etc ( never really a fan) and experienced axinety along with a fast uncomfortable heart beat, but nothing like this. I thought i was going to die. And there was nothing i could do to slow it down for about 30 mins. I found a link online that is talking about these fake pills. Has anyone got ahold of these before? Ive had some close calls when i was younger from drugs but this was the scariest ive yet to endure. People be careful. These fake pills the 2 and the 5 on the pills are much different than the real ones. So please look up the imprints and match em to real ones online before you do any a215. Since then ive decided to not take opiates anymore. The world has changed so much since back in the day when no one would dream of gettin fake pills. It's rediculous. Be safe guys. Here is a link i found talking about these pills.
http://www.painnewsnetwork.org/stories/2016/6/23/us-inundated-with-fake-fentanyl-pills

Forgot to ask this question also, but what kind of fentanyl is being put in these fake pain pills that are going around? I always thought fentanyl was only available in suckers or patches. I cant find anything on the web that shows what kind of fentanyl is in powder form. Anyone know the half life also?

Fake pills are nothing new, this shit is killing people. Comparing imprints is completely useless. Whoever sold them to you as oxycodone doesn't care one bit about your well-being and is probably passing them off to others as oxycodone as well.

Think about that.

Edit: It isn't just fentanyl or fentanyl analogues. It isn't just one batch. These fakes are all over the place and they are having an incredibly detrimental effect. If you know someone who is selling these fakes as oxycodone, you are in a position to do something about it.

Last edited:
Well i have tried to warn everyone i know and told the person they were fake. As you stated they swore up and down they are comming from a script (which is bullshit) so what exactly is in these do you think?

I know it is impossible to know but im just looking for a ballpark guess of what the hell i put into my body.

I thought you said there was fentanyl in them... If they didn't feel like oxy I'm sure they were the fake fentanyl 30s you got with who knows how much fent in them. They could have an RC analogue of fentanyl in them too. No way to know for sure, from us on here... but I wouldn't mess with those unless you have a deathwish. Those fent fake pills are killing so many people who think they actually have oxy or whatever... its terrible shit. Don't get those again if you can help it, use another source as that person who gave you those will just keep giving you them again and again, most probably.

Home brew chemists have reverse engineered fentanyl HCL to near 100% potency. It is made as a crystal powder.

It is not difficult to obtain, however, some of the fentanyl are analogs and RCs and not meant to be used on humans and are less potent.

A mg of genuine fentanyl HCL can go a long way to the opiate intolerant and generally must be weighed in micro grams.

^ exactly.
This flood of ultra-potent adulterants and fake pain pills is from clandestine manufacturing operations making fentanyl, as well as the ridiculously easy to obtain fent analogues which are being synthed and exported from chinese labs.
Miniscule amounts can be fatal.

Forgot to ask this question also, but what kind of fentanyl is being put in these fake pain pills that are going around? I always thought fentanyl was only available in suckers or patches. I cant find anything on the web that shows what kind of fentanyl is in powder form. Anyone know the half life also?
It's not diverted medical fent, it's either made in dodgy labs (often by cartels etc) or a fent analogue made in other dodgy labs, and sold as RCs.
No idea what the half-life is (but it wouldn't be too hard to find out) - though fentanyl and its analogues are notoriously short-lasting (which leads to compulsive redosing and people ending up with collossal tolerance and massive out-of-control habits.
I know it is impossible to know but im just looking for a ballpark guess of what the hell i put into my body.
We really can't tell you what was in your drugs.
Maybe if you tried google searches for police seizures or warnings about certain fake pills doing the rounds in your area, and you might get lucky.
Otherwise, the only real way to be sure is to send one away for lab testing with a GC-MS.

Really though, does it matter what it is? It sounds totally fucked, and i think it's good idea to stop taking opiates.
I'd be really scared if i was scoring any kind of dope or pain pills on the street (especially in north america).
I especially feel sorry for people that are really hanging out and have to deal with shady people who they can't trust. It must be so tough to know that you could either get well or overdose :(

It's a fucked up situation, to see the market flooded with these drugs that are often simply hot-shots (be it in a fake pill of fent-dope), and so many people are dying and ODing.
Play safe man.

I had a friends cat tell me recently about 1 month ago that Fake a215s with Fent had made its way into MD and have been seen in the city. These a215s are a SLIGHTLY darker blue, still are speckled throughout (which is crazy), and if a tiny amount is put in saliva it dissolves instantly. Also they are slightly smaller in diameter and thickness than the real a215s. If taken they will most likely knock your ass out all day, but it's a dirty feeling with no euphoria and functioning normally is out of the question. The fake ones also were more chalky but still even has a slight glean to them. The quality of the press was quite impressive, and was very surprised to find out they were pressed. From my understanding the color of BLs background is quite similar to the color of real a215s and if anything darker is found it might rise suspicion. Yes it is known by most users on BL that color does change from one batch to another, but it's just one of the red flags listed. If the pill you took Taja gave you more of a speedy high than I doubt it was Fent IMO, but who knows. All of this is speculation from said cat, so take it as you will.
-Stay safe

I had a friends cat tell me recently about 1 month ago that Fake a215s with Fent had made its way into MD and have been seen in the city. These a215s are a SLIGHTLY darker blue, still are speckled throughout (which is crazy), and if a tiny amount is put in saliva it dissolves instantly. Also they are slightly smaller in diameter and thickness than the real a215s. If taken they will most likely knock your ass out all day, but it's a dirty feeling with no euphoria and functioning normally is out of the question. The fake ones also were more chalky but still even has a slight glean to them. The quality of the press was quite impressive, and was very surprised to find out they were pressed. From my understanding the color of BLs background is quite similar to the color of real a215s and if anything darker is found it might rise suspicion. Yes it is known by most users on BL that color does change from one batch to another, but it's just one of the red flags listed. If the pill you took Taja gave you more of a speedy high than I doubt it was Fent IMO, but who knows. All of this is speculation from said cat, so take it as you will.
-Stay safe

We dont use terms like talking cats around here but agree with this all. I had a run in with these myself. I am a pharmacist and by visual inspection and upon comparison a few days later with the bona fide thing, there is no way to tell the difference. I agree they seem to crumble easier and found them to be odd tasting. But this wont stop many of us as we are using. We need to warn and keep warning preemptively to help our brethren.

We dont use terms like talking cats around here but agree with this all. I had a run in with these myself. I am a pharmacist and by visual inspection and upon comparison a few days later with the bona fide thing, there is no way to tell the difference. I agree they seem to crumble easier and found them to be odd tasting. But this wont stop many of us as we are using. We need to warn and keep warning preemptively to help our brethren.

I think you were just upset Bc I was implicating one of your own kittycat5 ;). Jk, dually noted. That was my first post and I'm still familiarizing my self with the rules here. Thanks for the heads up!

Not to hijack but is there a place to read your story kittycat5? I have a feeling we are very similar in many aspects considering your occupation.

For what it's worth, this is borderline "not Basic Drug Discussion" material. But, I think that there's always value in bringing attention to potentially dangerous batches of drugs. It would be counterproductive. These imitation Fentanyl pills are a phenomenom that we have yet to experience here in New England, at least to an appreciable degree. From what I've seen and read, the pills can contain any one of a litany of Fentanyl derivatives. Alpha-Fentanyl, Acetyl-Fentanyl, Carfentanil have been reported, just to name a few.

Also, according to my limited research, the Opioid content of any given pill varies widely from pill to pill. This should be expected for street drugs, but the difference when dealing with drugs as potent as Fentanyl is that the content of each pill can vary even if they are from the same "batch". When you have an amateur mixing cut with Fentanyl derivatives, who knows how well they actually mix the contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.