• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Got a rock is it heroin? New to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need relief

Greenlighter
Hello first of all. Now I norm take oxy just had surgery Dr was butt didn't give me enough. In desperation contacted a friend who got me heroin or that's what I was told. Its a rock white when I shave pieces off the don't turn to powder but tiny pieces..when I tried to flatten it stuck to surface sticky like. I still snorted small ants at a time but nothing. Is this h and I just need more or is it a fake and risking too much?

There's no conceivable way for us to identify that over the Internet. The best you could do is buy a drug testing kit to verify that you have an opiate, even then I don't think the kits can tell the difference between heroin/fent/etc.

Even if you think the product is weak titrate very slowly. Don't start snorting exponentially larger amounts just because a small amount didn't do anything. Work your way up slowly with a little bit more each time and if you can help it give at least a few hours in between test doses so the first dose has time to clear your system.

This all might sound overly cautious but with all the fent heroin going around you should not take any new "heroin" product lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.