View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Got a couple ALD-52 blotter and 100mg of AL-LAD I got a good while ago

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
It's hidden in their original gray plastic chemical ziplocs in a small box, with no air, light could reach the stuff. Only heat could have, but it certainly not direct heat, I miss having a basement, a condo on the 4th floor is cool (that's for the slobs, the filthy rich live on the 22 to 28th floor of this tower apartment, which I want to leave asap, I don't trust towers much anymore, not because of 9/11, well not really, but I don't like the idea of something bad happening on the upper floors and most rich people who barely work all day get home likely home from a dinner with colleagues he pretends to be friends with are too stupid to take the emergency exit stairway, I'm pretty sure of that.

I didn't trip since 2 year 1/2, I handle lysergamides better than any other class of psychedelics, well it depends, I love some tryps, some a LOT, maybe inexperience and only having a few trials with some, like eating an active dose of DPT...my holy fuck.

But yeah I'm just scared those things could have lost potency and if s how much, like I said only source of degradation would be ambient heat, sometimes during the summer and the little room where it is has a closet, it's a child's bedroom in theory, small room so it gets real hot in there, 25c outside means 29c in the room, but nothing much happens there, just my junkie computer with Backtrack 5 on it, an old Phenom II I don't mind destroying with a bootkit in the cpu and which only connects to public wifi, thankfully I catch some here.

I'm quite experienced with actual LSD, had it 250 times or so between 99 and 2008, mostly low doses, so on blotter past 2004, an average blotter is 40-50ug, but I've also went to the deep end a few times with 4 hits of amazingly fresh L back in 2002, they had Smurfs on them and a Papa Smurf large like 4 squares in the middle of the sheet. I've tried 1P-LSD, one dose, it was alright, I was actually surprised at how easy it was to sleep when you want to sleep as opposed to regular L.

I'd likely go with one hit of ALD-52 because that 100mg of AL-LAD, I want to make a solution with, not messing with lysergamide crystals no way.

You have 100 MG of AL-LAD?! that's 750-1000 doses.
The potency probably isn't hurt, but with that much AL you could easily do a little experimenting to know for sure.
If the AL is strong so should be the ALD-52.
Just make your solution of AL.
I used 1ml ethanol per mg for some luy I had and that was an easily dosed strength.
I don't remember for sure, but I think that will give you 50 mcg per drop, but you'd want to do the math to be sure.
Good luck and be careful.
20 drops/ml x 1 mg/ml = 50 mcg/drop...yep, math checks out.

Last edited:
is there a doseage printed on the ald-52 blotter? I only had one blotter of it, sourced through gone Spanish friends :-(, and I am pretty sure there was a printed dose of like 100-150mg on it. I think maybe 125mg? That was more than enough for me for a first trial. Definatly a full on, non low dose trip, but not overly too much. I'm pretty sure other vendors who sourced crystal and made their own blotter didnt' have printed dose, and the uniformity of dose was probably not as great from OG source.

Man, that is A LOT of AL-LAD. I honestly was on ok fan of lysergamides. I probably took LSD 10-20 times, and ald 52 once. Always wanted to try AL LAD, but I was too busy stocking up on other shit. Lysergamides, for me, are definatly OUTSIDE drugs. I took them a few times in my room and went pretty crazy, even with some dissociatives, it's just too much energy and shit I need to go outside.

No dosage printed on the ALD-52 blotter, I had lower dosed ALD-52 blotter (100ug) as opposed to these (150ug), the only difference is that ALD is written on one side when at 100mg and these I have left, the 150ug ones have the printing on the other side, by that I mean, horizontal vs. vertical.

So they should be alright hm? Fall is my favourite season to trip when it's still relatively warm outside aka (not now, it went from 24c on the 20th to 2c right now, and on the night of the 22nd the wind was so strong one could feel autumn show its face. I am mostly concerned about potency loss from heat, the only potential source of degradation considering where they are.

@phuckingnutz : Yeah, I got a bag of 100mg of AL-LAD crystals I got from a vendor that was clearing out their stock as they would never have any again. Well, they thought so, many people enjoy AL-LAD more than the others. I had enough btc so I went for it.

I just need somebody to trip with, hence this late reply, I rarely trip by myself, it's not that fun, unless I ever get the chance to do something like smoke DMT, back in 2001 when I had freebase DPT oil, I would smoke that in a meth pipe or whatever it was, it wasn't for freebase cocaine aka crack, it had a bowl because DPT freebase is an oily substance, that is the kind of thing where you are catapulted out of this world so other people don't really matter then, but with L and friends..I need somebody who's heart hasn't grown cold from getting old. Hence why I didn't touch the AL-LAD crystals, I'll do so when certain people I know manage to get out of the grip of their succubus lol.

And indeed, as with shrooms, I love doing these outside, with a cloudless sky, at a small mountain, that's on the northern border of town, it's quite a great place for me, many memories of great trips at that place, you can sit and see the neighbourhood down there and the Beetlejuice jokes about how it felt like we were looking at the miniaturized city that's in the house in the movie. There's a big red communication tower there that flash red and at that top spot, you can see all these towers ping each other it seems, kind of forming a circle around town, those other towers I did not know existed the first time we noticed one flashed, then the other, counterclockwise, it was pretty hilarious when we noticed that the 3 of us over there, but then again, everything's pretty hilarious on low shroom doses to me (2g and under, over that and the Fear can show up for me, a recurring theme with substituted tryptamines, not with straight up DPT, DiPT, EPT and MiPT, those being the ones I have some varying experience with.

So, those 2 blotters of ald and those crystals, they been sitting there since a year and a half, still good?

Last edited:
I have some ALD-52 that are that old, kept in the same condition and they are still good.

Enjoy :)

I have some ALD-52 that are that old, kept in the same condition and they are still good.

Enjoy :)

Excellent! Considering they are high dosed ones those 2, at 150ug, not 125 or 100.

I was more concerned about the AL-LAD .1 line from never never land (literally and also because it seems nobody has AL-LAD to sell since 3-4 months so I was paranoid about it. It'll be my first ever blotter laying, or if I knew where I could procure them empty windowpanes/gel-tabs, I think there's a difference between the 2 but I'm not sure. I know where to find blank unperfered blotter paper at an art shop, but making a geltabs, something people practically forgot ever existed would be great, same as for microdots but I don't have a pill machine of any kind, obviously.

I'll likely trip friday night, temperature are more back to normal for now here, a little higher than average even, 22c right now, they say clear skies and 19 on friday evening at its lowest.

Thanks for the reassurance, I'll go with just one half at first, the thought of having some ALD-52, that mythical thing I read about almost 20 years ago on erowid being that mythical orange sunshine....plus the fact I haven't tripped since over a year, had the last of my 2c-E, 18mg. Goodbye now illegal-because-nbomes-beautiful-2c-x compounds. 2c-b was already illegal but its pretty rare it shows up, they call it Nexus around here, a guy in my hockey team when I was 13-14 was crushing and snorting those and one day he snorted one too many and died, snorted about 120mg of 2c-b back in 2000. Not as legendary as the 2-c-t-7 deaths, but 2c's, you already had to be real careful about already. Oh well...