• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Got a bunch hawaiian woodrose seed, wat do?

Just chew them up. Depending on batch they can be really powerful, so I wouldn't take any more than four on the first occasion.

Grind them into a fine powder them with a manual "burr" type coffee grinder, ideally, mix with drink of choice and swallow.

I'd probably also suggest some kind of anti-nausea medication, ie, Dramamine or whatever OTC and relatively benign substance is available to you. Either that or weed will help, I'd actually say weed is even a necessity.

The above is if you are dead set on eating them... honestly the advice I wanted to give was just throw those things away and instead find a drug that isn't going to induce terrible nausea for the duration.

I wish I would have had some anti nausea meds yesterday for my MG trip. Guys.... I learned the vast and widespread power of the mind.I almost could cry it was such a powerful experience.

I recommend having some ginger, lots of water to keep you hydrated. And... make sure you can talk to somwone or call someome who can talk you down if need be. Also, having access to NATURE. This will ground you if your mind begins to take you places you fear! I experienced what I have been preaching regarding my drug addiction, to surrender. To let go. **the visuals were so intense I could move at times. Fucking beautiful.

Respect your drugs, man. They WILL teach you a lesson. :D

Just chew them up if they're real Hawaiian strain, granted what vastness stated is a great technique, but if these are the correct strain then I don't see the point in going through all the BS for 6-8 seeds. You'll experience the nausea either way, have weed on hand with LSA if you're able to smoke, its a necessity