• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Got a Batch of What I Was Told was Fentanyl That Got Wet During Transport But Now Has a Weird Fish / Moth Ball After Taste.. How Can I Fix It?

Fah_Q

Greenlighter
So my Friend got some Stuff From His Regular Plug who usually has pretty good shit, but this time the Stuff he got was a Biege / Lightish to Dark Brown Color and Left you with a Very Strange after taste..

After You Smoke it Your left with an A Cardboard Fish / Moth Balls After Taste (weird I know) and after smoking it for a while you’ll eventually get this dull type Head Ache which is hard to describe..

Other than that if you can get past the taste and the weird Head Ache thing You will Enjoy the High because overall it’s pretty potent and gives you a nice body high as well as a head high which is all I’m ever used to getting when smoking Fentanyl

His plug claimed the reason why this batch was so different and looked and tasted the way it does is because “Supposedly” Something happened During Transport causing the packaging to get wet therefore causing whatever it’s wrapped in to leak and soak into the product causing it to have the darker color and the fishy taste / smell

Now I’m not sure how much I believe that.. If any.. lol But what I do believe is that something might of happened during the sythesization process or the person senthsizing it was trying something new and messed up causing it to be the way it is.. Or this might not even be the regular Febtanyl the guy is used to getting and is some sort of Analogue or are search Chemical his supplier is trying out instead

Either way the stuffs not bad and the Plug is letting it go for cheap!

So on the bright side if your a little scientifically savy and aren’t afraid to experiment you might just come up on a pretty good thing plus the guys willing to give away free samples to anyone who thinks they are able to fix the fish smell / taste and if your successful at doing it he said he’d hook you up big time which would also be great!

So this had me thinking and back in the day I used to sometimes be forced to fix some black tar dope that caused your throat to burn a lot while you were smoking it and Inwas able to fix it by just adding some caffeine pills to it and that seemed to do the trick!

So I did that with this stuff and it immediately got rid of the burn it gave your throat as well as the head ache you got at the end of smoking it after a while, but I’m still left with this fish taste and am not sure how to fix it?

no I’ve done some NAFTA extractions in the past with other extractions and not fentanyl and read on a similar thread about fentanyl on here someone suggesting it and so I thought I might give that a try if someone could help point me in the right direction or tell me the right tek to use since when I was using it it was to extract DMT and not to wash Fentanyl which I’m sure is much different

I also heard using acetone is another way to wash and get rid of any unwanted things you might have in your Fabtanyl but I’ve just never worked with it before so if you have any suggestions or know of any teks I can use that would be a really big help

I am about to head to the hardware store so if you have any suggestions or I have any ideas of anything that might help or anything that I should buy please let me know and thank you in advance for all of your help!

Be safe out there everyone and have a great day! 😀

Last edited:
So my Friend got some Stuff From His Regular Plug who usually has pretty good shit, but this time the Stuff he got was a Biege / Lightish to Dark Brown Color and Left you with a Very Strange after taste..

After You Smoke it Your left with an A Cardboard Fish / Moth Balls After Taste (weird I know) and after smoking it for a while you’ll eventually get this dull type Head Ache which is hard to describe..

Other than that if you can get past the taste and the weird Head Ache thing You will Enjoy the High because overall it’s pretty potent and gives you a nice body high as well as a head high which is all I’m ever used to getting when smoking Fentanyl

His plug claimed the reason why this batch was so different and looked and tasted the way it does is because “Supposedly” Something happened During Transport causing the packaging to get wet therefore causing whatever it’s wrapped in to leak and soak into the product causing it to have the darker color and the fishy taste / smell

Now I’m not sure how much I believe that.. If any.. lol But what I do believe is that something might of happened during the sythesization process or the person senthsizing it was trying something new and messed up causing it to be the way it is.. Or this might not even be the regular Febtanyl the guy is used to getting and is some sort of Analogue or are search Chemical his supplier is trying out instead

So on the bright side if your a little scientifically savy and aren’t afraid to experiment you might just come up on a pretty good thing plus the guys willing to give away free samples to anyone who thinks they are able to fix the fish smell / taste and if your successful at doing it he said he’d hook you up big time which would also be great!

So this had me thinking and back in the day I used to sometimes be forced to fix some black tar dope that caused your throat to burn a lot while you were smoking it and Inwas able to fix it by just adding some caffeine pills to it and that seemed to do the trick!

So I did that with this stuff and it immediately got rid of the burn it gave your throat as well as the head ache you got at the end of smoking it after a while, but I’m still left with this fish taste and am not sure how to fix it?

no I’ve done some NAFTA extractions in the past with other extractions and not fentanyl and read on a similar thread about fentanyl on here someone suggesting it and so I thought I might give that a try if someone could help point me in the right direction or tell me the right tek to use since when I was using it it was to extract DMT and not to wash Fentanyl which I’m sure is much different

I also heard using acetone is another way to wash and get rid of any unwanted things you might have in your Fabtanyl but I’ve just never worked with it before so if you have any suggestions or know of any teks I can use that would be a really big help

I am about to head to the hardware store so if you have any suggestions or I have any ideas of anything that might help or anything that I should buy please let me know and thank you in advance for all of your help!

I have a question for you I’m not sure about the taste of yours, but I was going to ask cause you probably have more experience than I do I got these m30s here recently and I insufflate them an I get this back throat taste kinda like coke an taste weird have you ever had that?

I have a question for you I’m not sure about the taste of yours, but I was going to ask cause you probably have more experience than I do I got these m30s here recently and I insufflate them an I get this back throat taste kinda like coke an taste weird have you ever had that?
Who knows man, that shit is made in clsndestine labs in rural México. Anything could be in those trash pills.you should stop doing those pills altogether, doing opiates was fun when the source was legit, pure pharma stuff and you knew exactly how much you were dosing. That and the massive euphoria that washed your body away for hrs on end....but with the new fent crap: there's no euphoria, u have to redose every 2-3 hrs and you don't know what exactly you're putting in your body. I think it's time for you to either quit or start some replacement therapy while you straighten your life around. That shit can kill you anytime+you are throwing away thousands of dollars on an underwhelming high. Gl and stay safe.

So what did you do and did it work. My husband said they have been using fish oil when they are making home made shit. I have also found with the head ache n stuff the pH is off if you were to mix it with some bomb with water even will usually fix that too. Just expirmeant with a small amount