• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

got 80mg of oxycontin, my question is...

Jnk

Bluelighter
is it better to eat it, snort it or main line it?

should i scrape the coating off or just ram it in the keester

got some percoset should i do the same thing? ..... pyem in the keester?

what syrenge should i get to slam 80mg oxy, are diabetic syringes big enough...

what syrenge should i get to slam 80mg oxy, are diabetic syringes big enough... if ot what should i get and where?
wanting to order them online and hv them delivered
thanks

Just dont please, you will honestly not have an easy time attempting to get a 80mg oxy to even partially dissolve. Oxy is not a great choice for IV use, because you already get a great bio availability simply from dosing orally. please understand that theres actually alot more to shooting up than simply poking your arm and bam. There are also a multitude of seriously consequential complications that could arise.

Swallow it but make sure you know how much your body can handle. 80mg can make you overdose if you don't have a tolerance already

Plugging oxy is for those days when you have 5 Percs left and you gotta go to school the next day and you usually take 150-200 mg oxy a day , ya plug them Percs otherwise eat that 90%+ BA

Just swallow the Oxycontin, it's oral bio availability is high and you can't snort the new Oxycontins, and I'm not sure you can plug them either. Also, please do not try to inject these...

I hope you have an opiate tolerance, otherwise I'd recommend taking 25mg Oxycontin ER your first time, if it was instant release like a Percocet I'd only recommend taking 15mg your first time.
But, do not take the whole 80mg at once, I had a minor overdose on only 40-45mg my first time. 80mg with no opiate tolerance could result in a bad, possibly fatal overdose.

Depends on your tolerance? How long have you been using opiates for? How frequently? What doses?

If you're an experienced opiate user, I'd say take half or the entire 80, either swallow it, with or without the coating, OR snort it OR plug it. Don't bang that bad boy save that for dope, dilaudid and morphine

if you have to ask then I'd have to say that IVing if not even eating 80mg oxy will probably kill you. have fun.