• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Got 6MG Bromazepam Pills how does it compare to Xanax and other Benzodiazepines?

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I have read that in the Ashton Equivalency Chart is that 5-6MG Bromazepam is equivalent to 0.5MG of Xanax or 10MG of Valium but from experience and reading I know each Benzo does not feel the same when taking equivalent doses.

My question is if I normally take like 3.5MG Xanax/Alprazolam or like I take 60MG Diazepam or 120MG of Diazepam at once or 3-6mg Clonazepam etc. How much Bromazepam should I start to um get Me "level headed" or how much would be to little or to much based on my massive huge tolerance to Benzodiazepines currently, Thank You.

OH! I googled CYP Enzymes that Inhibit Bromazepam and I read CYP1A2 Inhibits it or effects it but CYP3A4 does not.

Last edited:
probably 25-35 mg
but start low and titrate up slowly

i'd expect it to be more like clonazepam than diazepam/alprazolam

Does anybody have any knowledge how much different Bromazo-LAM Vs. Bromaze-PAM besides the obvious fact that Bromazolam is active in like as little as 1MG or less and what is the duration of Effects for Bromazepam all I could find on Google is it is an intermediate acting Benzo and Ashton Website says it has a 10-20 Hour Half-Life if I got that right.

And Sekio what exactly do you mean it would feel more like Clonazepam exactly? Does it take a very long time to take full effect or something?

Last edited:
Based on the accurate charts I have read, all of the are the equivalent dose of 10mg Diazepam:

Diazepam - 10mg
Chlordiazapoxide - 25mg
Alprazolam - 0.5mg
Lorprazepam - 2mg
Bromazepam - 6mg
Temazepam - 20mg
Nitazopam - 0.5mg
Triazolam - 0.5mg
Clonazepam - 0.5mg
Etizolam - 1mg
Estrazolam - 20mg
Oxazepam - 20mg
Clorazepate - 15mg (this benzo in particular can vary from person to person)
Lorazepam - 1mg
Clobazepam - 20mg
Flunitrazepam - 0.25mg
Flurazepam - 30mg
Quazepam - 20mg
Prazepam - 20mg
Nitrazepam - 20mg
Estrazolam - 2mg
Halazepam - 20mg
Ketazolam - 15mg
Lormetazepam - 2mg
Midazolam - 7mg
Medazepam - 10mg
Brazepam - 5mg
Brotizolam - 0.2mg
Desmethyldiazepam - 10mg
Etizolam - 1mg
Diclazepam - 1mg
Loprazolam - 1mg
Elprazolam - 1mg
Estazolam - 1mg
Flubromazepam - 6mg
Flubromazelam - 0.2mg
Flutoprazepam - 2.5mg
Mezapam - 10mg
Nordazepam - 10mg
Nordiazepam - 10mg
Novo-Clopate - 15mg
Paxipam - 20mg
Phenazepam - 1mg
Pozeman - 15mg
Prazolam - 0.5mg
Pyrazolam - 10mg
Sedekopam - 1mg
Nifoxipam - 0.25

I really hope this helps you (and anyone who'd need the info)! :D

I'll repost this alphabetically if people care enough to ask.

I'm sure pyrazolam should be stronger on there. It was very weak in sedating effects, but anxiolitic effects were very strong at 1mg iirc

I'm sure pyrazolam should be stronger on there. It was very weak in sedating effects, but anxiolitic effects were very strong at 1mg iirc
I was shocked at the Pyrazolam. I used it all the time and remember don't remember the dose of the pills bit I really didn't think they were 10x stronger than Diazepam. The same applies to Nifoxipam, really.

And Sekio what exactly do you mean it would feel more like Clonazepam exactly? Does it take a very long time to take full effect or something?

structurally it looks more like clonazepam (it's a desmethyl benzodiazepine) than it does like diazepam or triazolam/alprazolam

So probably less sedating than diazepam, but still relaxing and good for anxiety, and longish lasting.
I've tried a lot of the different kind of benzos, both RC and prescription, and for me nothing has beaten diazepam.
For me, that nice dunt/tickle I get when I haven't taken it for a while, and I let 20-30mg melt under my tongue! It's just sublime. I've really grown to love the taste as well (although clonazepam is the most genuinely delicious benzo, the actual chemical itself has a minty fresh taste).
Many others deserve notable mention, including clonazepam, clonazolam, flubromazepam, alprazolam and etizolam, but nothing has beaten the classic for me. I suppose there's a big reason it's the benzo all the rest are compared to.