• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Good Presses in Pittsburgh?

Salandrion

Bluelighter
Good mols around I know, but haven't seen a legit press in a minute. Ignore the low post count, I'm just here to learn like the rest : )

Going to an event on the 19th, would really appreciate some insight. My stash is likely gonna be gone because I will end up hooking my friends up for the good of everyone instead of myself. Thanks in advance!

My philosophy is charity starts at home. Stuoity doesn't. So if ur gona b stupid and hook all ur friends up before u get off umm well I have nutin else to say I guess!

My philosophy is charity starts at home. Stuoity doesn't. So if ur gona b stupid and hook all ur friends up before u get off umm well I have nutin else to say I guess!

I don't think thats what I was saying at all. I am saying that I have enough for this event for my friends and I and I was looking for some legitimate presses that I should keep my eye out for as a re-up. Don't have to get so hostile over there.8)

I'm just messsing w u. I'm a wise ass ask anybody that knows me. I just thought u were giving em all to ur friends and u were gona sit they're like a sober Dope Lol. Nice guys finish last that's all I'm saying. In this world u gota lie steal cheat and shit on the next person to get ahead! Ok so maybe I need to go talk to a shrink sounds like I have some issues! Lmao

I'm just messsing w u. I'm a wise ass ask anybody that knows me. I just thought u were giving em all to ur friends and u were gona sit they're like a sober Dope Lol. Nice guys finish last that's all I'm saying. In this world u gota lie steal cheat and shit on the next person to get ahead! Ok so maybe I need to go talk to a shrink sounds like I have some issues! Lmao

Haha I feel you. No way, I will be the first person thizzed before I start handing things out, I just am one of those people who would rather be generous than have a nice stash for a few events to come. I agree though, if you ain't cheating, you ain't gaining.

On a separate note, The only thing around here looks like Paul Franks and Doves which are both crap. I live in the worst state for e in the North East.

Yeah I live bout 3 hrs from Chi, and wish it was that easy to just drive up there and grab them;)

Everywhere I look everyone is wanting to go to Chicago or how they love it there...I think its time to go back...

Yea if these idiots from occupy wallstreet knew anything they'd b occupying Chicago where the good shit is!

@Salandrion...I believe you on that one, I did have better luck in Chi than LA when I went to both places...

@yanker...Yeah thats true, but from your pr you seem to have good connects in CT...

Yea if these idiots from occupy wallstreet knew anything they'd b occupying Chicago where the good shit is!

The Mint Man should Occupy Wall Street and start handing out his famous kandi's, I'll bet that would make people a LOT less angry =D

Lol so true on both ur comments. And yes I do have a great connect in Ct but trust me it took a lot of research and money to obtain that connect. I made it my life mission to find the best e in the country and I've done it and then I made it my life mission to find the best e in the world and I've done that to recently. I must say I'm pretty damn proud of myself! But it caused a lot of problems between me and my girl. I focused all of my energy on those things but now that I've obtained my goals I'm back to being the wonderful boyfriend shes come to know and love! ;)

Well good to see you're getting life's priorities straight...This is fully off topic but I had the same problem...Well if it takes some time and money to find it maybe it's what I might do on the side...Good to see there is still some good stuff in the NE corner...

Would really like to see some of those Orange Elephants float down here this weekend...very doubtful though...