Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Good party drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh7000

Bluelighter
I'm relatively new to this, I've been vaping weed most days for the past half year or so, I've drank before. I've tried codeine and now I've tried mdma for the second time, and it was amazing. But the thing I find irritating is you can only do it once a month. And I really want to go out and party. Is there anything else I can use inbetween that's relatively safe? and is good for clubs/partys/gigs?

Coke is pretty damn fun for partying, and if its somewhere public like a club/concert, etc. just buy a bullet for easy use within the crowd... Its just kind of exspensive if u over do it, which seems to happen pretty easily :/

Really most drugs take away from a party to me because they make me feel nervous that I'm gonna do something stupid (always happens). I feel pretty social on a little weed and a shit ton of gabapentin though. Through in an Adderall and I won't shut the fuck up.

It's not really in the spirit of harm reduction for us to go suggesting drugs to take. Personally, I wouldn't even recommend alcohol even though it's legal. The only suggestion that really fits with HR is that if you absolutely need to be 'on something' to go out, simply only go out as frequently as responsible usage allows you. Otherwise I'd suggest doing your own research without openly asking what to take - I'm sure you'll find plenty of information if you do some sniffing....but yeah, I don't really think it's our place to suggest other potentially harmful substances.

I had the same thing when I started out - felt like it just wasn't frequent enough. But I stuck to the 6 week rule, sometimes longer, and in my experience gradually you get less of a craving for it. Looking at it now, I just reserve it for 'special' nights where a tonne of my mates will be on it - sounds sad but gradually it just makes much more sense as you see those around you lose the magic. You'll be proud of yourself for not abusing it, it feels good :) although I know some would say once every 6 weeks is excessive.. Coke is kind of trashy imo once you've had good md

Coke is pretty damn fun for partying, and if its somewhere public like a club/concert, etc. just buy a bullet for easy use within the crowd... Its just kind of exspensive if u over do it, which seems to happen pretty easily :/
isn't that quite bad for you though?

I've read speed might be good for going out as I always have a lack of energy, and I've heard it's safe to do it weekly?

As Trozzle said, which will be sufficient enough.

Thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.