• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Good or Bad weed

knaxelbaby

Greenlighter
I know this has probably been asked a thousand times, but I am more curious to the differences in "resiny weed" and the really dry stuff. Does it have any effect on how potent the weed is if its not that crunchy dry weed?

It depends on the strain but ime I prefer it to be slightly on the sticky side. The joint test is a pretty good way of telling. It should stay lit if you put it down for a few moments, but also should burn some what slow and not run as bad as really dry weed. A nice resiny bud seems to have a more sedating high than really dry weed, but that might just be me. Definitely seems to taste and smell better.

IME sticky weed has always been stronger I love chopping up sticky weed with scissors and my fingers getting all sticky :)
rather then dried up were you don't even need scissors , and you can make it crumble with your fingers

Dry just means it's too dry. It does affect quality over time but I've had really good bud that was just too dry. It often happens when people store their stuff in the fridge/freezer.

It depends on the strain but ime I prefer it to be slightly on the sticky side. The joint test is a pretty good way of telling. It should stay lit if you put it down for a few moments, but also should burn some what slow and not run as bad as really dry weed. A nice resiny bud seems to have a more sedating high than really dry weed, but that might just be me. Definitely seems to taste and smell better.
IME sticky weed has always been stronger I love chopping up sticky weed with scissors and my fingers getting all sticky :)
rather then dried up were you don't even need scissors , and you can make it crumble with your fingers
Dry just means it's too dry. It does affect quality over time but I've had really good bud that was just too dry. It often happens when people store their stuff in the fridge/freezer.
Thanks for all the reply's! But I think I might have an update on the topic, I just had got some weed. The guy i buy from almost only gets good danks stuff. This weed is both sticky AND dry, the way that the weed breaks apart is very dry (snapping steps and crumble), BUT it is also sticky as ever! so its more damp and dry. it may be the happy medium for me at least.