• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Good ketamine combos?

iaou

Bluelighter
What are some good things to combine with ketamine, looking to explore k a little more. I’m thinking of maybe mixing ice with the Ket. Does anyone have any experiences with this? I can’t mix any psychedelics in with it because I am on a monthly abilify shot so it would cancel.

Ketamine is kinda like Mdma in the sense that it combines well with most things. Meth goes well, cocaine too. I always suggest using it towards the end though as it can cancel out the stimulation for me.

-GC

Dissociative+meth, both in low dosage, is a very euphoric combo. Yeah, ketamine can be combined with most drugs, even MDMA or opioids. Loved doing deschloroketamine + morphine.

haha it was somewhat speedy yes.
Mindspace was amazing, I don't know how to put it... it was like the drug from Limitless, only that I was totally fucked up.

2-cb 20mg + aphip 40mg + amphetamine 50mg + 130mg s-ketamine in 3ml eater and iv Was beyond this world 🥵🥶💗 Not recommended or safe, know your limits! Did it ten times in a row.

Ketamine & Cocaine is always great
3 parts Yayo - 1 part K

Opioid (Methadone 80mg)
Ritalin 35mg IR
Valium 10mg
Pregabalin 300mg
Ketamine little lines
Cannabis Indica 10mg
Tanqueray Jin 3oz

Last edited:
I cant k-hole anymore without smoking a little cannabis first. Been years without smoking and now i smoke occasionall only for this reason. It boosts ket like a motherfckr

Also lsd works well.

And of course calvin klein. I love it. I can work like a robot or party like an animal in it.