• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Good instrumental music for a DMT trip?

Havocsfool

Bluelighter
So whats something good to listen to without words while you are blasting off? Preferably something that's happy sounding and mellow or traditional in a Ayahuasca ceremony.I don't think it really matters once you get there, but I haven't broken thru before, just to the dome and back down. I think music could influence the subconscious in a positive way.

I've always had good experiences with Buckethead while on shrooms, I can't speak for DMT though. His music is very deep and complex plus it's very diverse so it can illicit a wide range of emotions.

check out Rainbow Dome Musick by Steve Hillage - have successfully broken through a couple of times with this as background

superchilled %)

Why you never became a dancer by Whitehouse was much too silly to break through to with the lyrics. Anything off pulse demon by Merzbow is really good.

Shaman beat

So whats something good to listen to without words while you are blasting off? Preferably something that's happy sounding and mellow or traditional in a Ayahuasca ceremony.I don't think it really matters once you get there, but I haven't broken thru before, just to the dome and back down. I think music could influence the subconscious in a positive way.

Check out this video and lean back with your eyes closed after your launch and it should take you places! I know it did me!!! OMG 8o 8(

https://youtu.be/0Xkbj8MDZXo

I dunno man, I smoked DMT to the chem bros once or twice maybe, but you can't really hear music while you're in there, y'know? Maybe listen to some didgeridoo while you're hitting the pipe/bong/vape/machine/etc.?