LSD, 2C-B
LSD, 2C-X gradient
25C, 25I
1P-LSD, 25C, 25I
Shrooms, MDMA
LSD, Shrooms, MDMA, Cannabis
MDMA, Cannabis
2C-T-7, AL-LAD

The discussion on why these are great combos is an interesting one. It's a bunch of how drugs modify the natural reflections of the matter/antimatter wave computer that you are. Bounces bouncing waves back and forth between opposite spins against themselves in certain meta-physical ways. Good way to get good feels mostly, everyone wishes they had more of those.

Last edited:
Out if all the combos I've done the best ones I remember are.

LSD + 2CE
LSD + 2CI
2CB + 2CC
MXE + 2CD
MXE + 5-MeO-DALT

Drugs modify the size and direction of the liquid energy control structure mirrors in the brain quantum computer.

The side with the circle is the drive side mirror which has information mostly related to rebounding spin, or that which phenethylamines affect.
The side with the line is the information side mirror which has backing related to pattern, or that which tryptamines affect.

Last edited:
The quantum computing technology basics there describe how each drug can modify wave form calculations in the mind.

MDMA causes rebounding drive points to spin quicker by adding extra compression excitation potential
MDA also causes them to flow
LSD blocks out information backing and reflects towards energy drive
AL-LAD reflects towards drive and allows information backing through
25C, 25I increase fractal depth of the energy drive mirror to reflect mostly control and intelligence subsystems
2C-B blocks out buffer spin and reflects towards information, specifically mostly emotional control
1P-LSD increases fractal depth of the information mirror to reflect mostly energy drive spin buffer

The way LSD, 2C-X, etc affect the liquid energy computer mirrors is to slow spin backing the mirrors.
This has the effect of convexing the larger mirrors.
Subjectively this means more cycling and amplification towards reflection target.

The way 25C, 25I, etc affect the liquid energy computer mirrors it to slow spin backing the mirrors and compresses information backing.
This has the effect of convexing the larger mirrors and smaller fractal mirrors.

Last edited:
DOM is the second most best shape in all of existence. It is the perfect structure of energy driving energy in flow. Need to try some combos with it.

To get the picture of DOM you need to block extra drive potential and combine with a 2C-X gradient.
To get the drive of DOM you need to block extra information flow backing and combine with LSD.

Last edited:
Mix a little bit of 5-meo-dmt in with your ketamine and then khole. You don't need to use much at all. The 5-meo-dmt adds quite a sparkle to the k hole and the k smoothes out the 5-meo.

I mixed free base 5-meo in with my k. I had a bit of increased discomfort from insufflating but it wasn't that much worse than k by itself.

I didn't weigh it, but I always use such tiny amounts of 5-meo-dmt when I use it. If I feel the need to increase the dose I just crush up a tiny bit more and do another line of k

I need to try 5-meo still. I did like what I got off of combining golden teachers and B+.

Golden Teachers adds excitation potential to flow along with itself to target, drive which teaches itself in code, trip like mind forwards.
B+ adds excitation potential to flow back against itself, information which learns from this code, trip like mind loopback.

Each of these only skip one step of movement, thus breaking symmetry.

Self-teaching/learning mechanism inherent in this life design.

Last edited:
I'm seriously picturing Doc from Back to the Future when I read what this guy says.

Best jedi flip (for good feels):

LSD (pointed in the right directions to the other side of the core to criss cross with minimal full input allowance, had some WoW from CO)
India Orissa Shrooms (two step back loopback, each motion has a chance to go back two)
MDMA
Girl Scout Cookies strain

The importance of the WoW, is to maximum amplify. This slows the rate of sensual filtering but increases the sense once it reaches the core. The goal of full input allowance is to make sure the blocking out backing does nothing but what it is there to do, block out the feeling of the mind while still allowing information through just right.

The importance of the two step loopback in the India Orissa shrooms is this concept of point against point vibrations and equal and opposite reactions. Proper life system design would contain switching control structures to mirror this symmetry. The goal is to go back two control structures to properly increase flow in an information symmetrical way.

Importance of the Girl Scout Cookies lies in better disconnection from memory core from the durban poison, better towards compression core energy release from OG Kush. The main compression core is the oxygenation system of the body and thus the energy of the chest area or the 4th chakra. It leaves a lot less force back perspective so you can feel more in yourself still.

The best set and setting for this kind of trip is a comfortable place to just feel it with some good vibes, to go inwards with no surroundings.

Best candy flip (for fun):

LSD (orange sunshines, pointed round swiss needlepoint with proper with minimal reinput allowance)
MDMA
Dabs and flower (whatever the situation calls for)

The best set and setting for this kind of trip is surroundings that will pump you up for good feelings.
Secret: Bad trips can rebound into better trips then a good trip alone. Energy vibrations of switching from bad to good.

The Importance of the Orange Sunshines is to more perfect pointed round stabilizes the core more towards still. Less reinput allowance or a greater blocking out backing effect pushes the mind further away. More like you need a situation to stimulate the acid trip.

The importance of dabs vs flower here is how dabs smooth out some of the details that flowers forms. Mostly dabs should be taken first, sometimes after. On top of the dab high is usually where flower should be felt. The situation of your trip decides the strain. Good round of some kind of play (dancing, moving around fun, etc) requires something that will help you feel like being more driven. Good walk requires good walk strain, driven but less so as well as more attentive. Good feels requires good feels strain.

Last edited: