• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Good coke, or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocdoctor3000

Greenlighter
I recently acquired, what was described by friends as ,' the best coke they have ever had' ! First rail: .1g. Instantly numb. top of my head to my throat, the rush wasnt instant, but the effects lasted for almost 2 hours. Confidence and energy to beat hell. Had a couple of beers and smoked some weed that night as well. 2nd rail: .2g. Fucking wrecked. Insane energy burst followed by almost uncontrollable laughter for about another hour. Flying! Went home and fell asleep, no problem. (Red flag?) Woke up feeling like complete shit. Definately not from the beers! These last couple of things concern me, as in the past i have had trouble sleeping afterwards and certainly never felt hungover. The euphoria was amazing and the quality seems to pass all the usual checks. rubbing it between my fingers it became oily almost like paint. but much thinner and not sticky. stays clumpy no matter how much you chop it. goes down smooth. no burn. no congestion. the drip actually numbed my stomach and made me a little queasy. The experience was incredibly intense compared to my expectations from previous experience. Is my shit good, or am i being fed something more dangerous than i bargained for. Trying not to die! Help me out folks

Are you sure? Based On. . . ? The difference between this and stuff I've had before is Night and Day! I'm told it wont be around long. Worth investing in? It aint cheap.

no substance ID. read the blua next time BDD isn't the place for endless speculation or drug-fueled ramblings.

no substance ID. read the blua next time BDD isn't the place for endless speculation or drug-fueled ramblings.
^ This sums it up. Short of having it tested, you won't know what's in your product or how pure it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.