• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Edibles Good breakdown of how edibles work vs. Irresponsible father

I'll give that a watch later

...converserly, one of my kids (actually two of them took roles in it) accidentally spiked me with a low-ish dose of lsd years ago (after not having had any for around 15 years) thet was, er...interesting!

I'll give that a watch later

...converserly, one of my kids (actually two of them took roles in it) accidentally spiked me with a low-ish dose of lsd years ago (after not having had any for around 15 years) thet was, er...interesting!
Your kids laced you with LSD?

jeebusfuggincheist, why would you put them in an unassuming, generic candy bag in the pantry? especially with a kid in the house, what a dunce! gives responsible druggies like us a bad name!

jeebusfuggincheist, why would you put them in an unassuming, generic candy bag in the pantry? especially with a kid in the house, what a dunce! gives responsible druggies like us a bad name!
I know right? With a 12 year old in the house and you're going to MIX them with normal candy and just leave them in a kitchen cabinet??? Def a dunce.

I thought the breakdown on edibles was good though, even though it's an extreme example.

I had a bag of legal gummies (a whopping 4 gummies at 2.5mg each, the legal limit in Canada) sitting beside me on the couch.I should have seen this coming because my youngest cat, Negan - the one in my avatar photo, has shown a taste for popcorn, Flaming Hot Doritos and basically everything I’m eating. he managed to grab 1 gummy out of the bag. I screamed and started chasing him, which only made the gummy more desirable.

He ate the gummy quickly and I was ‘shit dude, I hope you’ll be okay’ b/c I no longer drive, cabs had shut down for the night and there was no way for me to get to a vet for emergency services

He weighs 4.6kg, so he had a dose of 0.54 mg/kg. That would be like me taking 36-40mg’s. But he’s never had Cannabis, so a newbie. This was about 15 minutes before I went to bed.

Within 1 1/2 hour of me crashing, he was wired far more than Catnip has ever caused him to be. attacking invisible things. Running full out, stopping, did a backflip, tried to climb a plain wall, went u der the covers and started attacking my feet and he had dinner plate eyes. I went back to bed, and in the morning foumd all my kitchen cupboards were open, a couple of cans knocked out, a bowl of popcorn gone and a plastic bag with Temptations cats treats chewed open and general mayhem.

Negan was very friendly and okay. But yeah, the mg/kg is important.

Tom

It's crazy the limit puts on edibles. That wouldn't get a non user high. 10mg in edibles and unlimited awful flower.
Our government dropped the ball on legalization. I've only bought from the government 3 times and was highly disappointed. Dry flower that states 29% bt isn't and it's dry or smells like mold. Yuck

i find that it's best to make my own edibles. i don't need them to be gourmet anything, and honestly Rick Simpson Oil is the best b(h)ang for the buck, in terms of edible thc products. maybe distillate, but i like the taste of r.s.o.

my state has good quality medical (and i like that the terp %s are on the packaging), but they really need to at least let med weed patients grow a reasonable amount (like 30 trillion acres if we want... just like tobacco), and most importantly - breed our own varieties and produce seeds if we want.

this fake legalization is a joke.

crock pot coconut oil with a water- solubles- extraction purification step ftw, if i can't get rso.