Gonna make a candykid coloring book; help me out!

surely you can't have forgotten dr. seuss?! all those books are a trip and a half. i fantasize about throwing a party in one of the whacked out houses he drew!!!
smile.gif

AIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE!
This is too many cartoons! *lol* However shall I make this fricken book, it will be HUUUGE!
~*~ Ashke, artist on crack ~*~

I dont think anyone has mentioned GOOFY? Hello? He is all messed up in da head!

I love this thread! Such an excellent idea!
A few more ideas...
has anyone mentioned the 7 dwarves yet?
Snoopy and woodstock?(always on a mission)
and how about the Care Bears, they love to care and share! (heheh cheesy!)
Rocky and Bullwinkle (trippers)
and im not sure if too may people know this cartoon, but on the ABC here in australia at around 4:30pm weekdays there was the most gorgeous cartoon called "Spider" and he was the fluffiest, cutest most happy big grinning spider anyone has seen...i'll try find a url for it.
ooh...and heres a url that could give you some ideas..
http://www.undergroundlondon.com/bunny/
I cant wait for this colouring book!
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

one small idea for your transformer pic.
i love the idea of having a transformer dj, but instead of spelling it "transformer" you should call it "tranceformer."
well it's not much, but at least now i feel like i've contributed
smile.gif

I also had a stawberry shortcake doll when I was little -xcept that I still have it to this very day! (I'm 26!)
And it's not just strawberry scented air that comes out of her mouth - she blows STRAWBERRY KISSES!!!
And yes, she still smells like strawberries. How do they make it smell that way for soooo long?
I think it would be good to put some 'guy' type things in - such as the tranceformer idea and GI Joe. The xtc maze sounds ace.
What about Barbie and Ken (and the rockers...?)
smile.gif

Even better - JOSIE & the PUSSYCATS!!!!

PUNKY BREWSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and someone already mentioned him.... but ill say it again cos i luuuurrrrvvveee him
THE CHESHIRE CAT!!! he r0x
smile.gif

Hey ashke... r u regretting ever posting this topic? the answers will neva end! heheheheh
smile.gif
uve created a monster!
smile.gif

Brand-X, that i the best thing I have heard ever.
NOTE TO ASHKE!!!!!!
I think the tranceformer drawing should now become the prioirty cause not only is it cool to have a dj tranceformer but he now has a realy cool name to go with it.
The Doctor
PS:
what about a cartoon of the A-Team against the Dukes of Hazards. I think at least everybody on this thread has watched at least one of those!!
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

o.k...i just posted and nothing has shown up...ugh...that gets me so mad...
anyway, i must agree with RuRu on the Dexter's Laboratory thing...he's the ultimate little chemist whose lab is always being trashed by his sister DeeDee...its drawn in a really cool way too...for all you artist...if you can't include Dexter at least check out the show, i think you'll get a kick out of it!!
here's a suggestion, though...maybe you could accept submissions from other bluelighter artists...and post some of the ones already drawn so we can see how it looks...if i have any free time, maybe i'll try to do the Dexter one...???
(o.k., now when i hit "submit reply" that means post my message, right?)

wow just wanna push this one to the top
what about figment (the purple dino form disney)
weve all had our "figments"
------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"

OMG I do have a Figment! He is the SHIT! *bounce* He's one of the few stuffed animals I saved from my childhood... I luv him. His cute little orange wings and everything.. Hee!
smile.gif
Thanks so much for the reminder.. you just totally made me smile huge.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

Transformers:more than meets the eye.
And Doug: him and porkchop always have the Kookeyest adventures, Yah!
I'd like to purchase a copy of this colouring book two. Please!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Can I get some Japanamation too!. Thank You!
------------------
Bliss Bliss...(st) >ate of mind...I'm BLiSSed.!/
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr fEElINg. ThERe are sOMe thINgs you can't hIDe!
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr thINkINg. TELl me wHAts on yOUr mINd!"