Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Golden Teachers/ 6grams) - First time - 10 hour trip

HelioHelix

Greenlighter
Hello, first trip report on bluelight.

I've always known about psychedelics and was even offered them in college but I was never interested. I had a lot of preconceived notions of them but after doing some research I knew I had to try them at least once.

Internally I was debating on whether or not I should go for 2/3grams like most of my friends recommended but I decided to go with something I heard on the Joe Rogan show. "5 or 6 grams in a dark room", would apparently blast me off into space. So I decided to grind up my mushrooms - eating 6grams raw sounded unpleasant - and mix it with peanut butter. I ate it with a spoon and it was pretty good this was around 9 or 10 in the evening. After ingesting the shrooms I laid down on my bed for a bit. Nothing was really happening so I got bored and decided to look for some movies to enjoy and then I started noticing my screen was a bit peculiar as things shifted slowly around on the screen.

I watched several movies & tv shows while tripping including Samsara, Wilfred (Episodes 1&2), The Institute & The Fall (Episodes 1&2). By far the most trippy of the films was Samasara. This movie had me terrified of sand dunes, crying at scenes of animal abuse (last time I cried like that was 7 years ago) and I heard my conscious whisper the words "empathy" to me as well. The craziest scene I saw was of these rotating amorphous crystalline structures.

During Wilfred and The Fall I didn't really trip out that much but The Institute had some psychedelic stuff like pictures moving inside of their frames.

As I was watching the films I was incredibly surprised by the reactions the shrooms were causing me to have to what I was watching. It was a surge of emotions rolling through me like a tsunami, sheer ecstasy.

After the movies I tried to go to sleep around 5am but it was pretty impossible, I brewed some tea and walked around our backyard barefoot for a bit and then decided to keep walking for a little more. I walked to my old elementary school and went around the property and ran around in the fields having fun.

I got back home at around 6:00 o'clock am and brewed some more tea.

Assuming the trip was over I decided to roll a canon and smoke to commemorate my trip. Then my favorite part happened.

Hearing the sound of the wind chimes and the slight breeze somewhat hypnotized me and as I closed my eyes I began to see cartoons and spinning tunnel like wheels. At this point my ego ruined everything and I got scared. I went to the bathroom and purged ending the trip at around 7 o'clock am.

All in all it was an incredibly powerful trip and very therapeutic in many ways. I'm glad I was able to take shrooms and I will definitely do them again when I get the chance.

Cheers