• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Golden brown meth(Pic)

Redacted_Kaos

Greenlighter
Just wanna say that it's pretty damn good but wondering if anyone else has seen it and if anyone knew why the hell it's this color.. I haven't tried to wash it yet.

Just wanna say that it's pretty damn good but wondering if anyone else has seen it and if anyone knew why the hell it's this color.. I haven't tried to wash it yet.

Hard to pin down, could be any number of things, but if I had to make a guess based on the color alone I would say it was slightly over-gassed and acid-burnt at the very end of the cook, when precipitating out of solution. Shouldn't alter the effects too much, pH skewed a bit but not enough to alter the effects significantly. If anything I find slightly acid burnt dope to hit a little harder when IVed lol.

Stay safe.

🫠✌️

Ooo, you one luck cat!!! I haven't seen that in a long time! Maybe 96' I was getting it from someone said it was old P2P power! Something about a vitamin used to cut it, I don't know about that though! Enjoy brotha

Waaay back machine!
A long time ago...
In a lab far far away...
I've seen vids and pics of about 10-20 gallon glass beakers/pitchers/containers with this final product. The very top was clear, crunchy, crystalline and very expensive. Closer to the bottom, it graduated to the brown sticky we got in the 90's. Back then, you could snort a teeny tiny bit and be up for days trying to figure out why there are mites in the bottom of your Teflon soup pot, walking in circles around the same blackjack tables for HOURS at Treasure Island in Vegas, or sitting and staring out the window of your front room from 5am to 11pm when your neighbor finally got spooked enough to call the police (true stories, not all mine fortunately). Ahh, you just don't get good times like that anymore! Thanks for the memories (there were more good than bad, don't worry)!

Hard to pin down, could be any number of things, but if I had to make a guess based on the color alone I would say it was slightly over-gassed and acid-burnt at the very end of the cook, when precipitating out of solution. Shouldn't alter the effects too much, pH skewed a bit but not enough to alter the effects significantly. If anything I find slightly acid burnt dope to hit a little harder when IVed lol.

Stay safe.

🫠✌️
Wow thanks so much for the input I appreciate you taking the time.. Great info I never would have thought of that

Ooo, you one luck cat!!! I haven't seen that in a long time! Maybe 96' I was getting it from someone said it was old P2P power! Something about a vitamin used to cut it, I don't know about that though! Enjoy brotha
Hnmm I wonder if I've got what you speak of.. Its definitely not bunk lol that's all I know.. Thanks for the reply I appreciate it

That's gross AF is it peanut butter crank? Seems insanely impure, pure meth looks like those tiny rectangular pieces in a bag of shard

-Baphomet
:vampire: :vampire: :vampire: