• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Going to take 7.5mg hydro tonight, how to prepare?

Chocolate covered

Greenlighter
Going to take 7.5mg hydro tonight. What should I do and what should I expect?

I'm going to take a 7.5/325 hydro tonight and I'm wondering how to prepare and what to expect. I've never done any before and never done any drugs or alcohol at all. I just want to have the experience then never do it again. I'm going to take it at night so my parents don't notice but will it be noticeable that I'm on 7.5? What should I expect for how long it will take for effects and what effects should I expect? Should I do this? Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
welcome, moving this thread to BDD where it'll get more focus, 7.5mg is a normal dose for an opiates virgin and it won't be too noticeable though you may itch like crazy. it's much more risky to dabble in opiates than virtually any other drug, one dose is not problematic but if you have access to more and get a taste then it could literally ruin your life so better be committed to the "never do it again" part!

I don't have them my friend does and they were mine but I gave them to her to "take care" of them for me. I'm deciding to try 1 so I'm not left wondering but I told her to cut me off if I want more. So what should I expect from 7.5 and how long?

I popped my opiate cherry with 4 blue Lortab 10s, lol remember those? sooo 40 mg. You'll be completely fine on 7.5 mg

I just want to have the experience then never do it again.

Good luck with that. :) This stuff is like ice cream - once you taste it you want half a gallon. If you take that dose at bedtime it will have completely worn off by morning. Although I would make sure you have quick access to the bathroom, the first time you can get a bit nauseous.

I don't think you will even feel it. But post your experience if you do take it so other new users will have more to base their decisions on.

Hello, thank you so much for all your responses. On friday night with 4 other friends I took a 7.5 mg pill and a 5 mg pill. I didn't feel much at first except for a little warm so after 45 minutes I took another 5 mg. I waited about 30 minutes then just felt really hot and tired, still no euphoria or light feeling at all so then I waited more then I just kept feeling hot and tired for about 1.5 - 2 hours. After that I felt so much better because I felt it leave my system and felt so much better because it was gone and I've felt that way ever since and it's been a couple day. I would highly not reccomend it because it is such a risk and not worth it because it doesn't feel that great IMO. Be safe out there and if anyone can explain why I didn't feel much even though I have no tolerance that would be great. Thank you ?

So you took a total of 17.5mg? over the space of around an hour? I think it's fair to say that the dosage wasn't enough. It's a pretty small dose anyway, and if you're a biggish person that'll effect it a lot and depending if you ate or took it on a empty stomach massively effects the high. I think if you want to try it properly knock back 30mg in one go, providing no APAP in contained with them, if it's just pure hydrocodone you should be safe.

But in all fairness, I really would recommend just not going down this path. Once it gets hold of you it never lets go, I'm only taking very weak opiates albeit high dosages. Codeine, Tramadol and Dihydro-codeine. All relatively weak but when I run out I have god awful withdrawals. Not every time it happens but it happens sometimes. Just walk away kid.

Thank you for the information, and I don't plan on taking them ever again by the way. If I were to take a urine drug test tomorrow which is Tuesday and I took them on Friday at 12:00, would they show up. I am a bigger person but today and yesterday I've drank over 2 gallons of water total. If you have any information on this that would be helpful. Thank you ?

From a urine test, most likely not. Most opiates are gone and won't show up on urine tests 24 hours after taking them. Although there is still a possibility, but it's a very small chance.

Sorry to bother you more, but, would cimetidine show up on a urine drug test either. I have a prescription and I take 3 300mg cimetidine total in a day and was wondering if that would show up as an opiate or something and if so what would it show up as?