European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Going to a rave sober this evening....

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
As the title suggests, I'm off to a rave completely sober this evening...not even alcohol as I'm driving at the end of the night. The twist is, that this time I shall be working as a volunteer for St. Johns, so it will be interesting to see how many casualties we get (hopefully none!). The good news is, the event is giving out free bottled water and there is marquis testing available on site. HR at its finest :D

Fingers crossed for a good one <3

Nice man good for you. Life the other side of the curtain hey! bet its gonna be interesting at least.....An experience many people will never have

You've probably gone out now, but I reckon you'll still buzz off it, even without drugs. I've not done E for years now (well, maybe once or twice ;) ), but when I hear certain tunes I still get a rush up my spine nearly as good as the real thing. Have fun mate..

I've found sometimes just an energetic good mood to begin with and the right tunes have provided me with better, more memorable nights, than I've had overdoing the pills. It's healthy to experience both ends of the spectrum though, nice one SR %)

Good work silent roller. Hope it goes well for you. Pretty sure you'll have some hard work on your hands. hooe you have some orangina straws handy just in case! LOL

Yeah, I agree that the tunes and atmosphere can sometimes be good enough. I've had better nights sober than I have on pills, especially if they've been crap MDMA. Let's hope you don't see any casualties, other than the odd overwhelming come up! Well done for being the one looking after others.

Well...the night was frickin' ace! Interestingly, I got offered MDMA about 5 times, despite being dressed in St. Johns uniform (maybe they thought it was a costume as people were dressed up?!?). Also dished out some HR to lad who told me he was on day 3 of an MDMA 'binge'...

Things that went wrong? Well ketamine, and fucking loads of the stuff. One lad basicalled k-holed on the middle of the dancefloor and needed dragging out to a safe spot. Was quite funny actually see this lad lay on the floor, whilst everyone just danced round him jaws swinging and basically trying to hug him. Oh yeah, and a bloke on an inflatable horse dressed as a nun kept coming over, hugging me and saying that 'God had sent him here'. Basicially this guy was on some serious gear!

Brilliant vibes and tunes though, actually felt like I was rushing when some of the basslines dropped. And best of all, I have a clear head today! I can almost feel some peoples' comedowns from here though!

Glad you enjoyed it mate. I've worked quite A few festivals and concerts and yeah it's surprising how often people offer you drugs when in uniform. As long as you don't have anyone seriously ill then it has to be classed as a result.!