• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Going through opiate withdrawal. having a hard time. Normal very normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humboldt707

Greenlighter
Im 32 and started using when i was 29. Tooth pain and easy access. So I've been taking hydros for 3 years. On the 3rd year I through in some oxy and morphine . I got up to about 300mg a day. This past may I "quit". I did cold turkey for 2 days then I used three strips of suboxone. 3 day I took half a 8 by 2. 4th and 5th day a quater. Then took quarters for a few days after. Then skipped days until it was gone. took me about 3 weeks to feel ok. Then I relapsed around the first week in June. Been using hydros up until Sunday the 8th. About 100 mg a day. Sunday I only took 5mg. The that evening I took 5gs of kratom. Kratom helped alot. Monday i did 5g four times. I did that until Friday. Friday I had none and the withdrawals were tough but not the worst . Hot cold flushes, dyharea, runny nose until I got up and moved around. Friday night 9pm I took 15mg hydro. went to sleep 6 or 7 am with cold and hot flashes. Generally uncomfortable. Slept alright I guess. Woke up with same symptoms. Took a 10 mg hydro at 10pm tonight. I'm week I know. I disappoint myself but at the same time I don't feel I'm doing to bad. I feel like im gonna get through this. Does my suffering through the day count for anything if I take progressively smaller doses at night?? I'm new to bluelight. I got nobody around to ask questions to about this and sorry if this post is in the wrong place.

It counts, if for nothing else, you know you can do a day. And the more you cut back, is always progress as long as you don't give up. Most people would choose a taper over a CT detox, but don't have the luxury of time to do it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.