Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Going out to a nightclub alone using MDMA

Colinf1212

Greenlighter
Has anyone done this?

I've never been out alone before, but since I have finished University I lost contact with all my friends and thus have no one to go out with.

Few questions;
Can I drink a few pints while on it?
Would it be noticeable to the bouncers?
Can you get punished for being high in public in the UK?
Should I do the pill 45 minutes before I plan to go out to get the come-up over with or do the pill while I'm out?
Is approaching women easy? How do I avoid seeming like I'm on drugs/coming off creepy?

Any tips would be appreciated since I have some social anxiety these days and haven't been clubbing in nearly a year.

Yes but not necessary
If it's a rave scene club they won't care. Don't go to a bog standard club and take MD
Dunno, don't worry
Do the pill in there.
Pfft, depends on the club again. Rave, you'll be talking to everyone. Otherwise, just stick to dancing.

I've done it alone before but not out clubbing. I would advise against it unless you know you're going to meet somebody there.

You'll be yearning for somebody to connect with, and there's no gurantee there will be people there on your level.

It's illegal so most bouncers wont tolerate it. It depends where you go. Your average nightclub wont tolerate it; a club with a proper drum and bass night on or something similar may look the other way.

I would never try and get any birds whilst fucked on MD. I look like a crackhead. It depends how obvious you are on it I guess.

As long as you're not carrying any I wouldnt worry about getting arrested while fucked. I've never been caught or been arrested when out fucked, just dont make a big song and dance about it. And the no.1 rule, dont tell anybody else you're on it !

1. Can I drink a few pints while on it?
2. Would it be noticeable to the bouncers?
3. Can you get punished for being high in public in the UK?
4. Should I do the pill 45 minutes before I plan to go out to get the come-up over with or do the pill while I'm out?
5. Is approaching women easy? How do I avoid seeming like I'm on drugs/coming off creepy?

1. depends on your definition of "few". it adds to the confusion, risks and the hangover and imho adds nothing to the experience.
2. there are individual differences, but most likely: yes
3. as long as you don't have more stuff on you, no. (of the bouncers at the more shitty commercial venues could still throw you out. but who wants to go partying at such places anyway?)
4. i've only done it when i'm there. i don't see the advantages of taking the pills beforehand and risking being high while having to search for the club, waiting for transport or something. i'd rather spend the whole duration of the roll in a conductive environment.
5. why would you want to approach women, when all people there are equally nice and the music is so captivating? imho mdma isn't the right drug for picking up women. it's a great drug for having a great time (together with other people who are in the same state of mind at the moment). see 2. if you're rolling properly, you'll most likely obviously look like you're on drugs.