• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Going out clubbing with others on MDMA, experiences/advice

dmash

Greenlighter
So SWIM's boyfriend recently moved to the city, due to an amazing job opportunity. SWIM is 21 and still in college and her boyfriend is 22.

Her boyfriend began getting around with a new group of friends and they introduced him into drugs. SWIM isn't overly enthusiastic about this situation, but isn't going to make a huge deal of it. As far as SWIM is concerned, her boyfriend doing drugs doesn't directly affect her, or the boyfriend he is. SWIM is going to the city next week, and SWIM's boyfriend says they are planning a big night out. This will be the first time SWIM has met her boyfriends new friends - about six of them.

SWIM believes that the group could be considering MDMA. SWIM is unsure whether she may try this, and it could be determined by how she feels on the night.

SWIM wants to know if there are any other people with experiences/advice for what she can expect if she does decide to go out clubbing with this group. Their clubbing nights start late and go for 8-10 hours and SWIM doesn't feel she can last that long simply drinking alcohol. There is also the pressure that SWIM's boyfriend's friends - might look down at her for not participating.

Although SWIM isn't weak minded or easily peer pressured, she still wants to have a good night. This will be the first time her and her boyfriend have gone out, with him potentially using MDMA.

we don't swim here at bluelight. it doesn't provide any protection, everyone knows it's you.

you can expect them being hyper, happy, overly friendly and a bit confused or childish at times. they would sweat a lot, make weird faces, hug, dance a lot and drink appropriate amounts of water.

i've been the sober driver for a rolling group and had a nice time, although being experienced with mdma i could easily empathise.
on the other hand, the first time i dropped pills i was with an experienced roller and a good friend who didn't want to partake. but when he saw how we acted when the effects began, he didn't want to want spend a boring night with us two flying on a completely different level, so he decided to take a pill himself and he didn't regret it.

i don't think they will look down on you at all, but i could certainly be that they want you to feel as good as they do themselves. when i started rolling it wasn't uncommon for strangers to offer you some mdma for free just because they wanted to share their good experience.

but before you decide to take anything, be sure to check out the directory. it contains lots of good info. mdma is among the safer substances when used properly and among the naster ones if abused.

There are several trip reports you can look at online about MDMA. My first time was extremely intense, to make a long story short, imagine sitting in a car, trying to stand..and your legs literally feel wayyy too good to stand up straight and walk. Music also sounds beautiful, almost as if it flows through your body starting from your ears, inside your head, and then all throughout your torso and limbs. If you decide to partake, I would suggest waiting for the effects to hit you somewhere isolated like the house or the car.

If YOU decide to partake, make sure you inform yourself on safety, dosage, and the experience, and see if it's something you would even be interested in. And you can almost certainly enjoy yourself at a rave themed club(if it is one), in fact the entire room almost has this magically friendly and powerful aura around it. Not the place I enjoy alcohol, it's generally sober and ready to kill it or mdma.