• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Going from Zyprexa to Seroquel

RowdyMic

Bluelighter
Hey guys,
So I’ve been on Zyprexa for about 5 years and I’m finally fed up with it. My numbness, memory problems, weight gain and not being able to get high off any recreational drugs besides booze benzos weed and opiates (which I don’t do bc I was addicted). I wanted to trip and didn’t know Zyprexa blocks it, and mostly every other drug. I tried stopping the Zyprexa for a week and took lsd and still didn’t trip. Instead of me going completely off my meds is 25mg of Seroquel ok? I’d like to be able to stop taking it for a couple days at a time so I can use lsd, as well as the euphoria from stimulants. So will taking Seroquel block my trips, euphoria if I don’t take em for a day or two?

Seroquel is very short lasting compared to other anti-psychotics and 25 mg is not even an anti-psychotic dose. It’s basically an anti-histamine at that level. Although it does technically interfere with a lot of drugs you should be able to stop it for a few days and then enjoy your psychiatric pleasures. As a bonus, a supply of seroquel is very handy if a trip goes bad or you get really sketched out at the end of one.

Seroquel is very short lasting compared to other anti-psychotics and 25 mg is not even an anti-psychotic dose. It’s basically an anti-histamine at that level. Although it does technically interfere with a lot of drugs you should be able to stop it for a few days and then enjoy your psychiatric pleasures. As a bonus, a supply of seroquel is very handy if a trip goes bad or you get really sketched out at the end of one.
Just got back from the doc, we determined I’m ready to go off antipsychotics. How long will it take for the real me to come back? Or how long is this going to linger in my brain (I’ve been on it for about 5 years). Also Zyprexa blocks pretty much every recreational drug.. how long till I can trip again or get euphoria off stims and other recreational drugs?