• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Going Back To Psychedelics After A 2 C-B Ego Death Experience.

Benzos are handy to have around, if you find yourself in a situation that you can't control, but I think it can be more beneficial to work through it, and come out smiling. I did acid on my own, recently, which I've done before, and it went pretty much the same way as it had in the past (questioning myself, what I'm doing with my life, etc.). In the end, I was really happy with the outcome, even though it got a bit deep. Psychedelics are definitely the class of drugs that catch me off-guard the most.

Benzos are handy to have around, if you find yourself in a situation that you can't control, but I think it can be more beneficial to work through it, and come out smiling. I did acid on my own, recently, which I've done before, and it went pretty much the same way as it had in the past (questioning myself, what I'm doing with my life, etc.). In the end, I was really happy with the outcome, even though it got a bit deep. Psychedelics are definitely the class of drugs that catch me off-guard the most.

Benzos are a superp way to deal with a bad trip as they will will provide excellent anxiolysis without killing of the psychedelic effects. I dont know if they will have this effect on the 2C class of drug (never tried them - I have a whats I assume is a 100mg pellet of BK-2C-B but im not in a hurry to try it as I need a 15 hour window of opportunity, plus Ive heard its not a patch on proper 2C-B, reducing my motivation to try it further)

Ive always found benzodiazepines fantastic for pychedelic crises if a lysergamide type psych or psilocin / pscilocybin fungus had been taken - they wont kill the trip but should completely remove any acute anxieties from the tripper, giving them more confidence and space to let go and steer the experience in a positive direction. As Ive never used them Im not sure if this will work on the 2C class of drugs - they will help in a panic induced crises but im not sure if they will kill the trip off in the process.

Going off topic slightly I thought Id quickly mention MDMA - repeating a comment I made the other day. Although not a psychedelic in the classical sense MDMA and MDA especiallly can produce powerful psychedelic experiences especiallly when taken in high doses (MDMA metabolises into MDA in vivo, meaning the more pills / doses you take the trippier things become) This leaves users at the same risk of psychedelic crises as traditional psych users, so the user can end up in in an extremely distressed and unsafe state even when there is no risk of the physical complications people are exposed to when using ecstasy and similar drugs. Once again, if diy management is attempted benzodiazepines should provide relief but at the expense of the MDMA effect - the MDMA/ MDA will continue to have an active amphetamine effect but any benzodiazepines taken will kill the 'roll' - what I believe is the american term for the empathogenic and psychdelic effects of the MDA / MDMA / MDEA triumverate of 'Ectasy' products.

Last edited: