Going back on aka something i'd love to do but know it's not yet necessary...

black53

Bluelighter
This is a bit of a long story but I'll leave the self pity and whining out since it's not important.

Anyway I've been training for very long, end of hs or so (had enough of being th e fat kid and injured my lower back picking up a ball.. it was time for a change).. At first just walking a lot to help the back then few months later joined a gym.

Loved exercising there, but some of the trainers sucked/still suck and doing exercises their way will injure you. Got Rippetoes starting strength and learned the exercises from there. I know some disagree with his squat form / his programing / exercise selectioin/ ... but it workd for me so....

Did some smolov after that and the ortmyer deadlift program

All these year I was slowly getting stronger but I had two problems. First was I wanted at least a 100kg ohp (strict stanting...). Seond was I wanted to loos some fat without and I wanted to do it without losing strength. Enter anavar, tbol, s-4. All in all it worked quite well I achieved all my goals, except that s-4 and it's vision sides are crazy. And nolva in pct made me depressed so I cut it way short. I was a happy man and that was a great summer.

I autumn I turned to my strength goals (really the main reason I lift). First ran tbol + dbol (tbol as a base, dbol pre workou) This also worked great, was the strongest I've ever been. Didn't run a pct this time and was fine both muscle wise and dick wise.

Started doing injectables after that, always great results and no sides, still wasn't doing pct. Slowly the cycles turned to blast and cruise. I was still making great progress in the gym, looked bigger, felt great..

Now some time during that I got a gf, we got along great until one day she decides to start ignoring me. As months passed this made me feel depressed and not want to train.... spent about half a year really fucked because of this. No pct as well, plus lots of alcohol.

Anyway I slowly got over it, tested my blood hormones and everything came back fine.

No I'm in a dillema, started training again totally naturally and progress is good.

Now logiacally why should i take anything i'm manging good progress as itis.

But all these threads remind me what I' missing and would like to get back onl

Now some time during that I got a gf, we got along great until one day she decides to start ignoring me. As months passed this made me feel depressed and not want to train.... spent about half a year really fucked because of this. No pct as well, plus lots of alcohol.

Anyway I slowly got over it, tested my blood hormones and everything came back fine.

No I'm in a dillema, started training again totally naturally and progress is good.

It would be helpful to know what you achieved at your best IE: Body weight, BF%, and where you are now to compare...

Obviously jumping on AAS will assist you reach your goals quicker, and will surpass anything attainable naturally...

age?
stats?
pre/post bloodwork?
nutrition?

all your cycles look somewhat irresponsible man.

w/ none of those orals did you run a test base which you are supposed to do.

What is considered fine?

I find it hard to believe everything came back fine and your are actually gaining muscle after cycling (and long blast/cruise lengths) with no PCT as well as throwing alcohol into the mix (probably the best thing to lower your test levels).... But you could just be one of tho genetic freaks hey.

Look I am all for steroids and completely pro-AAS. But if you are managing good progress naturally, then why are you feeling pressured to go back on? Maybe keep training as you are and save a cycle, one thought of well and propper with a PCT for when your gains begin to slow. It's only going to help in a lot of ways by prolonging a cycle until it is appropriate.

no, like i said it's tempting to think of it but, realistically speaking it's not the time, like everyone said.... if i'm getting good progress without anything that's enough

as to fine, if you're talking blood tests I don't have the papers here but total test is somewhere around 650, normal lh and everything else
mentaly normal, everything down there works, gym progress normal (in fact i've lost surprisingly little strength/muscle)

regarding past sins well what can i say i admit lots of it was irresponsible, but it's not like i can go back in time and change anything

Even asking these questions shows very good personal restraint, I personnaly injured myself, when I decided to start training again I injected before I lifted a weight at all, I couldn't imagine being so fucking weak again. Lifts have went through roof, I've actually reached and surpassed all personal bests quite a bit probably down to my much better diet this time and maybe the 300mg deca...
Fair play for the restraint

That's just the interesting thing... first time back to the gym.. sure I was weak compared to my unnatural pbs, but not nearly as weak as I thought and it's just steadily increasing all the time (well ok, there's a bad day here and there when I don't beat the last workout but that's mostly if I didn't get enough sleep or something.. these little things are much more noticeable when natural). Guess I got lucky on the genetic lottery for retaining muscle/strength and HPTA recovery.