Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Going away

Nightrider19

Bluelight Crew
Hi ??‍♀️

Just posted in “pic of you stash”
And said this bag has the last me till I go away for a week...

What so you all do if you have to go away?

2am thoughts after I spent the last four hours cleaning my pipe and haven’t smoked today till then. Definitely distracted me ??

Being on methadone (and not allowed any take home; can't pee clean), I've passed up quite a few trips and vacations in the past 2 years.

Now it is possible to do "guest dosing" and go to a clinic at my destination. However, the stress of traveling across the country and not knowing for sure I'll b able to get my dose is usually too much for me to want to handle (e.g. if the papers don't get sent correctly or the doctor at the guest clinic doesn't like that I come up positive for benzos and dope, I am scared they will either refuse to dose me or cut my dose).

Before Methadone, I would always get a moderate stash of dope and bring it with me (even if flying). Every single time I would end up using it all within a day or two and it could be a real nightmare. Usually Loperamide saved the day.

Yeah I see how you have to chance it.

Where I’m going I can get MD/coke and same with my other various location but can’t get crystal, going to be a few sleep ins while I’m away ? ?