• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

God's Dialogue

Waffle Sock

Bluelighter
GOD: This one looks too sinful. She will tempt with the flesh. Her windows to the soul demand the most lascivious ruminations. Peering into them stimulates the mind, entertaining one with the thought of churning her cream. Sweet nectar. Sentient, walking fruit of desire; curvaceous physique, epitome of ripeness. Each step, with every planting of her heels on terrain, will rumble the earth. The melodic sound of each utterance delivered from her sweet lips reverberates throughout the foundation of men, enchanting them into hypnosis. She maintains control with a devious grin and flirtatious swivel of the hips difficult to follow with the eyes as one is overwhelmingly captivated by her essence in its entirety. In the bedroom this creature exposes a beast; driven by an admixture of bestial, primordial lust and insatiable intimacy. Her limber body contorts in many positions as she submits to desire. She growls and moans in ecstatic pleasure. Scratching. Firmly gripping. Her eyes roll.... the moment freezes.... then she shows teeth. She will consume you in this abstract way and leave your heart permeable for the devouring.
Her provacative prowess will readily befall man. What have I created.
1367-5n3s3wae3g6s12nz1s4k.jpg

I think i might get it, tell me if im close Waff..
Gods dialog would mean something he/it said. I think.
Makes sense to me if i look at it in that way (as in he said that)
ESPECIALLY the last line where he/it says "what have I created".

Nice piece

-HOOD

Yes. It was meant for God's Dialogue - his/her/it's qualms of creating this human female temptress and releasing her to roam the Earth.

Much obliged