• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Education Go into work doing an aerial & underground fiber construction so what if ur new

Ds

Bluelight Crew
ApxPo9c.jpg

Fiber getting ran under and over a fucking train,
where's the pole to climb? AKA hook
there isn't one. here's a shaky fucking ladder. yo are the new guy, here's a harness. Those figure 8-s gotta pull up a correct way or it will "Birdnest" when you use those weird ass fishing poles where your so high you forget to use your thumb to slow the reel.

after about 6 years and being off the alcohol, it didn't fuck my brain where i could still remember material like slip-eyes, pig ears, weavers, rock & bust Fiber/Utility Anchors (when you get on the anchor crew) lmao GLL with that one.

Great money but shitty work sometimes, but not once u get good at it in about 2 solid years if you treat your work truck like your 1st cousin (its okay I'm from Alabama).

wanted to suggest any cable work is hiring new people. ALWAYS

Ayyyy, I too have experience in this field, well, about four years total in various sectors. I've done data centers, office buildings, residential cable, home security, warehouse inventory, configuring servers, and probably more I'm forgetting.

And I just landed myself a new(/old) job, with a company I used to work for. The wage is definitely on point and I'm incredibly happy it worked out.

I'm wishing you the best of luck in getting the shit going on, it's definitely a good field to be in.

Ayyyy, I too have experience in this field, well, about four years total in various sectors. I've done data centers, office buildings, residential cable, home security, warehouse inventory, configuring servers, and probably more I'm forgetting.

And I just landed myself a new(/old) job, with a company I used to work for. The wage is definitely on point and I'm incredibly happy it worked out.

I'm wishing you the best of luck in getting the shit going on, it's definitely a good field to be in.
Filling out my onboarding and even tho my boss waved the felonies, j have to remember them all, and 101%of the time I was fucked up, i tossed in that as a subcontractor i was paired with a lineman which i wanted to be but he was a crackhead, so i feared getting fired over it, so i spent my time learning every tool on the truck and learned to run coax and fiber by watching this guy frame and jig/lash back fiber. So i tried to make it appear something happened got into wrong other lineman, got into trouble, then police rolling up on tent city , we all went to jail that night, right before a huge yearly event here, then rehab work etc.
So besides the dates, i hope they can see where i can be maybe useful somewhere with a kid struggling with shit or i dunno, i still gotta pass the piss test.