• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Glycerin suppository for constipation (heaven ass bullets)

Zonxx

Bluelighter
I haven't seen any posts relating to these and figured I'd chime in since they're godsends, when dealing with severe opiate constipation these lil ass bullets as I call them are essentially ads lubricants that have made my " scary " experiences where giving rectal birth has become easier than going normally, would highly reccomend using alongside a stool softener and some coffee (instead of a stimulant laxative I go for caffeine its easier on the bowels) and you too Will say goodbye to having to think about that weekly Shit twice ^^ to think I used to have to use deadly force when dropping the nukes off, now it's Like they're dropping themselves off if that's not too much info
Warning - the lack of bathroom anxiety from rediculous opiate use is highly addicting ps. after you shoot yourself once in the ass, you'll know what im talking about, to think i only found out about these a month ago and yes i did write this entire post while dropping bombs on the porcelain throne

Last edited:
Oddly enough i am getting constipated since i got off methadone. Stool softeners don't work well.
In a pinch you can also use mineral oil as an enema

Oddly enough i am getting constipated since i got off methadone. Stool softeners don't work well.
In a pinch you can also use mineral oil as an enema
Drugs are weird :/ coke used to get me to Shit, now I get constipated if I smoke too much of it, the human body is remarkable how it gets so used to things and changes
For a stool softener I reccomend Senokot , along with 2-3 full glasses of water, then eat a spicy meal, drink hella more water, and prepare to sit on the white throne