• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

'Glitches in the Matrix', or is it God giving us signs?

The synchronicities are a enormous subject.. Especially when there is proper meditation involved or when someone with higher consciousness takes some shortcuts with some entheogens/psychodelotic molecules. We have observed synchronicities on the top of synchronicities.. These are empirical proofs, signs for something beyond the ordinary world. It is a gift.

There are no "glitches", or malfunctions in the Matrix.. The glitches and malfunctions are parts of the system design.
Chaos in orderly systems and order in chaotic systems. Happens all the time..
Those who have studied physics or thermodynamics know that very well.

Suggested read: Coincidance by Robert Anton Wilson

For me this cosmos/system is a self-mirroring game with infinite possibilities and lots of opportunities to learn, discover and evolve oneself.

God exists, doesn't exist, who cares.. We are not talking for the same god, with each-other, every time.

The word/meaning "God" has been raped for centuries. All the social-economical control systems called religions as is the judeo-christian construct, have poisoned spirituality and banished self knowledge. Using this "god" word plainly in a judeo-christian motif, is not enough to set a firm foundation on which we can develop a serious dialectic/ conversation.

About the God thing the following is ok for me:

"When two human beings talk about what they are, at the bottom of everything it's always God speaking with God about God !!! " Alejandro Jodorowsky

Saying "There's no God" is like saying "I have no tongue" with your own tongue.
- Alejandro Jodorowsky

Last edited:
[MENTION=251616]vortech[/MENTION] cool man, I'll PM it to you when I'm on my laptop and not on my iPad.

Yea. Today I was laying on the beach. I had this bible saying in my mind and the way someone had joked about it. Then I started reading the book I brought and a few pages in I found that saying. It was even used in the same context I had thought about it. Almost seems like these things are happening just to amuse you.

Ninae, when I was in the midst of my divination experiment late last year, I came across an article that reported an unusual ejection of energy had just been observed from a black hole that was named MRK 335. So I looked up the bible verse Mark 3:35 and read something that could not have been more affirming/resonant. The verse was "For whosoever shall do the will of God is my brother, sister, and mother". It was significant because I had been in the middle of a 'slightly dissociative-induced' streak of 'righteousness' in which I felt like nearly everything I was doing was in -line with my destiny and the will of God. It was one of those moments where I felt like all of these alignments were there to amuse me at the least, or to tell me I was on the right path at best.

Tantric, as for the John Lily's ECCO, I just re-read it , and it is a little too similar to think nothing of it...in fact it seems spot on. I know you have just advised me to not travel down this path, but that is like telling Alice not to chase the rabbit after she had already fallen down the hole....

i can tell you how to sign up, if you like. it's actually a version of the bodhisattva vow . i can't explain to you how utterly and completely your life will change - and it will be a circus of chaos. please. pm me first and we'll talk about it.

Thanks everyone for the contributions to this thread. As I mentioned the ECCO is some deep shit that I love to consider right now. And I have acquired all the work of Robert Anton Wilson after reading excerpts of Coincidence and realizing the kind of mind he is...genius. I've heard so much about him, Prometheus Rising, Illuminatus trilogy, but never read up to this point. I have a lot of connections to sort out. Right now I'm in a superposition between 0 and 1, though I hope to connect enough to feel more confident as a messenger of the One.

LOL. The One and Only. Do you like wordless prayer or a form of energy transmission?

LOL. I just had a crack. Earlier this night I was doing some breathing exercises. I tried the one with breathing in and out of your left and night nostrils to clear the paths, and noticed my Yin side was a bit blocked, so I did some until it got better.

Then a bit I turned on a radioshow. Some way into it I got the impulse to try again, and just as I put my hand to my nose one of the speakers says "Some kind of exercise where you breathe through your nostrils, Pranayama or something".

Wtf? Not that it's really suprising to me, but why so obvious? Or is it my ESP kicking in?

Some coincidences are odd, but coincidences nonetheless... I hope.

I had more than a couple synchronicities today similar to that, like listening to a podcast and they say a very specific word right as I am reading it on another web page, oddly enough or not, while gathering resources for a book I am writing on the subject of synchronicity. Feels like the book is writing itself, it is such a deep entangled subject to start from, so many directions to take it, and many people who share a common passion for the subject have been sending me all manner of ideas , stories and resources. It is a very 'hot' search term.

I think I get this now. I see it coming, I can smell before it comes. Time is an illusion, and there are many ways of transcending time.

So, what happened just now was I was reading, and for some reason I paused to think of a music video where at the beginning someone is mocking Christ. So I had the phrase "mocking Christ" in my mind. And then I continued reading and someone was accusing someone else of rejecting and mocking Jesus Christ.

This is kind of entertaining.

I once saw a perfect circle of clouds around the moon. Various other things. If God exists He is certainly strange.

Last edited:
no, time is not an illusion.otoh, what most people think of reality IS. i'm not going into non-dual ideas of reality, again. still- what is happening is that you are creating your reality. you sense the probabilities, apply your will, collapse the fields and la.

if god exists, he is inordinately fond of beetles - beetles account for 25% of animal species

you sense the probabilities, apply your will, collapse the fields and la.

Yea, that's a cool explanation. You also change your attractor fields as you move up in consciousness. So things start working out more meaningfully and beneficially for you.

once you take the vow and become a bodhisattva, karma is different. before you were the subject of karma - it acted on you. now you are the agent of karma - it acts through you. you can bring good things into being, but it's not for you - its for the ending of suffering. as a bodhisattva, your life happens as it needs to happen, to get the job done.

I'm working on this Bodhisattva thing. I don't know how far along I am, LOL.