• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Giving people fake drugs at coachella

I think this is wrong is a few key ways. I don't agree with her saying shit like " oh yea it's a new drug" and dosing people . I mean honestly most people who use drugs won't deny free drugs from a hot chick. Especially if multiple people are (fake) taking it who know about it not being real. It implys that they took it and are not super intoxicated or sick and using a dropper vial.... Idk it's just childish to me. All of it I mean. I still don't approve of taking drugs from some random person ever. Especially one who, as one comment pointed out , asked " how's your coachella?" Haha what a beautiful waste of humanity.

Yeah... I can understand why people would come up with the idea to do this. A lot of drug users are utterly ridiculous and make for good comedy. I might be more prone to laugh if fake drugs weren't a real problem that hurts people, a symptom of misguided prohibition policies that hurt even more people, etc. As it is, this just gives me a sort of icky feeling, because it makes light of irresponsible behavior and kind of reinforces some stigmas about drug use.

I might be more prone to laugh if fake drugs weren't a real problem that hurts people, a symptom of misguided prohibition policies that hurt even more people, etc. As it is, this just gives me a sort of icky feeling, because it makes light of irresponsible behavior and kind of reinforces some stigmas about drug use.

this

Well, I don't agree with giving people fake drugs if the drug is acutally drugs that one could be allergic to. BUUUT, it was water,lmao. Didn't watch video, but sorry, fucking funny. Reminds me of the scene from go where she was giving everyone baby asprin and telling people to smoke a lot of pot with it "like, a lot of pot" and everyone was goin crazy for it...like the one guy who walks up and says "heard you had some good shit' and she's like "show me your tits" and the guy just pulls up his shirt and dances around,lol. But anyway FUNNY because nobody is going to die from a vial of fucking water. Childish, yes. But also funny,lol.