• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

give oral morphine a break!

HezzaD

Bluelighter
I really do think oral morphine is underestimated when I first tried it CHEWaING MSCONTIN which doesn't really make it all instant I had a nice high with 60 but then was throwing up of 90.
for a year was plugging 100mg morphine a day then moved onto oxys 60mg a day sometimes double if bought off street.
I plug atleast 120mg morphine to get a nice high however I popped 3 severedrols 10mg this morning and actually felt nice, relaxation, pain relief and anxiety was lower the doctors wouldn't give it out if it doesn't work and in my opinion it is the best opiate for pain whilst oxycontin is best for fatique.
The BA can go up to 40percent with morphine which isn't too bad OXY is mainly 60 but can go up to 87, whilst plugging can be 35percent-55 with morphine, however I been told it can go up to 80 if done right plugging?

Also I do not feel plugging is the best for pain relief, yes it will work better but does seem to not last as long and it is a ballache prepping it and plugging it just for pain relief. for a high yes and taking orally for a bit lowers your tolerance to plugging in my opinion.

Does anyone else enjoy oral morphine and does MSCONTIN release half the dose then the rest over 6-8hours or is it 5mg a hour if its mscontin 60mg.

Last edited:
Hey man, nobody is implying that oral Morphine is an ineffective analgesic, medication or recreational drug. People have been hooked on Opium and its derivatives for millenia and the hypodermic syringe was only invented ~1.5 centuries ago. Prior to the invention of said device, the verb "injection" in a medical sense most often referred to a solution for enema. This shouldn't come as a big surprise either, as it's becoming more and more common of knowledge that Morphine is more effective rectally than orally.

Bear in mind, the infamous Laudanum in either spirit or pill form is simply Opium mixed with other shit or dissolved in a solvent. I think what is actually implied when people refer to oral Morphine as weak or underpowered, is that it is so only when compared to other, more immediate routes of administration.

Just alot of people complain about the 30-40percent ba.
What is the rectal, I get a nod 10-20mins after plugging 120mg.
I also use baking soda which I heard increases the ba when plugging.
Just wondering if plugging 30mg is worth it for pain relief or be best off swallowing it and using rectal to get a buzz?

All I know is that, personally, I find Oramorph a crap drug for recreational use.

Yes I do have a high(ish) tolerance to Opiates (Usually taking around 240 mg - 320 mg Oxy per dose) But the other night I went through a whole 500ml bottle of 5ml/10mg strength Oramorph (Equivilant to 1000mg Morphine) in a couple of hours, and felt next to f*** all!

Genuine prescription Oramorph.

:(

Disclaimer: Please do not try and copy taking them amounts of Opiates.

in my experience there is no reason to plug those "grey nurse" 100mg er morphine pills. cutting up the pill and taking orally is just as if not more efficient.

Theres ways to potentiate plugging adding baking soda ive heard can raise the ba to 80percent.
Also ive always thought oramorph was very weak compared to sevredrol tablets even though its the same drug?

Plugged sev all the way use less liquid and its not a syrup, dissolve the sevs in warm water cold works tho.
and a few people have said they find sevredrol more effective than oramorph. and its funny how the doctors give u a bottle of oramorph and say take as much as u need and tell us lol wtf
plugged sev vs plugged oramorph or..?