Girls read this - guys too if you care at all about us girls!!!

I am kinda upset about what SMURF said....I was there I asked her how many more pills she had taken, you could tell she was fucked up she was about to throw up. There were drunks there and then people rollin. I do think that a Drunk guy can get it up. Well there are people out there that are not so nice and will and have done that to others. I SAW EVERYTHING, I WAS THERE. Please don't say that...that really upset me. I know what I saw and for you to sit here and say all that there was other ways, no I don't understand how you could say something like that. I am not trying to start a fight with you or trying to be mean but that really kinda hurt me. Please try and understand.

Look bean_geek, I'm not making light of what happened to your friend. I am appalled at the behaviour of the guys that did this to her.
What I am saying is that I don't understand how any guy would want to take advantage of a girl, whether drunk or rollin.
But also it is our own responsibility to look after ourselves - I go out rollin on my own the majority of times. I meet more people that way. Sometimes I get fucked up - but that is my own fault - no-one elses.
Don't go turning this into something it isn't - peace!

I don't understand why guys would want to take advantage of girls, but it happens. Not all guys are scum. Not all girls are perfect. The bottom line is this: Watch out for yourself and others OR don't. It's up to you.
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

there's a little thing called RESPONSIBILITY
if you gonna do drugs, do them responsibly so you won't end up being vulnurable to voltures (sp?)
if i see some girl lyin on tha floor, trippin too hard, i start babysittin her
cause, i try to look at it from their perspective--she can barely move, then this guy, who probably looks scarry as shit cause of the drugs she took, comes and starts doing stuff to her
when i think of what the girl might be going through, it makes me sick to my stomach
but girls shouldn't just be like "well, i'm at a rave, and tha plurriness of it will protect me from leeches.. so i'm gonna pop 7 pills tonight"
girls- try to be responsible in your dosage

Is it pathetic that those posts made tears well up in my eyes? (Well, the beginning ones anyway - not the arguing
smile.gif
) I agree with luv2luv in saying that I think it's everyone's own responsibility to know their own limit and then keep control of that and not exceed it, but shit happens. And it's good to know there are people and guys out ther e(the good ones) like you that care enough to take care of other people. Power to ya

Thank you for seeing things my way!! I got your back if you got mine.
smile.gif

------------------

HEY! Its not always our fault when we get fucked up!!! I have REALLY low tolerance, and about a month ago I took a pill that 2 of my friends told me was "really good". Well, it turned out to be an extreemly strong pill, and it floored me for the whole night, about 8 hours! I was so gone, I couldn't stand, I couldn't sit without support, and I could hardly keep my eyes open. Not to mention, that I had somehow gotten lost from the people I came with. Luckily, I met a group of super nice people, including a great guy who didn't try to take advantage of me. However, later in the night, (or was it morning???), I was somehow by myself, and a guy who wasn't so "nice" sat with me and really tried to take serious advantage. I pushed him off as much as I could, and I didn't have the strength or energy to get up and walk away. Thankfully, the guy finally gave up and went away. My point is, when we're really fucked up, we usually can't stand up for ourselves, and I wish someone had come and helped me out. And in the future, I will do my part, too, by going with people who I know will watch out for me, and taking something that will let me get up and walk away if I need too. But I still LOVE everyone I met at that rave who kept the vibe and showed me what PLUR was all about.
------------------
MuCH LuV, KandeKitten

Your story is the kind of story that made me post this topic!! That is exactly what I meant!! I've had shit like that happen to me too. Cause of my low tolerance too, I've gotten pretty(not WAY!!, but close) phucked up off 1/2 a pill. Now when I go out, I kind of keep a wandering eye open for people like that who may need to be "saved". I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!!
smile.gif

------------------

I rolled the first time at a party with my younger sister..It was both our first time...and we all know how we feel once we start blowing up...well this guy who we did not know started to get alittle to friendly with my sister...Me and a couple of other guys made him leave the party...So yes I agree...we have to watch out for other people...Living the e life in Orlando...
smile.gif

I was at Gatecrasher (UK) in August and got into a bit of a mess from double dropping on the coach on the way there. Some guy saw me and lent me his battery operated fan for a bit. It helped alot. (cheers to the annonymous guy)
Later on I met this girl who was VERY frantic. She had lost her friends and had dropped 4 pills and it wasn't even 12 yet. I got her some ice cubes, got this guy to watch her whilst I found her friend in the girls toilets about 10 minutes later.
Her friend looked after her from then on. I do remember seeing her later in the night and she was OK, just a little bit cold from burning up.
I am not saying this to get pats on the back.
Simply this - my introduction to clubbing was in the super friendly part of North England. Consequently I have learnt from them and their 3 musketers attitude of looking out for people (friends or unknowns).
That doesn't mean someone isn't going to get taken advantage of - just that I have never seen it happen.

Trust me, it happens. Thankfully you see it a whole lot less with E users than with drunks! Thank you for your contribution to this issue no matter how small you may think it was. We've got to stick together - Muskateer style just like you said!
All for one and one for all!!!
smile.gif

------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS ARTICLE. I HAVENT BEEN ROLLING FOR TO LONG, I CAN STILL TAKE ONE PILL. ONE TIME I TOOK MY USUAL ONE PILL. IT WAS SO STRONG AND IT FUCKED ME UP SO MUCH THAT A GUY COULD HAVE ROLLED UP ON ME AND I WOULDNT HAVE HAD THE ENERGY TO PUSH HIM OFF.LUCKILY IT DIDNT HAPPEN BUT IT COULD HAVE. I WAS BEING RESPONSIBLE BY TAKING ONLY ONE PILL, I JUST DIDNT KNOW HOW STRONG IT WAS GOING TO BE. LIKE ROLLERGIR SAID SHIT HAPPENS.IF YOU SEE A GIRL THATS FUCKED UP IT DOESNT NECESSARILY MEAN SHE WAS BEING IRRESPONSIBLE AND ITS ON HER IF SOMETHING HAPPENS. SOME PILLS HIT HARDER THEN OTHERS, HOW ARE WE TO KNOW.
------------------
I REGRET NOTHING.

Hey Everyone
Near the end of last year at a Houston rave, i was with a bunch of my friends on clover and one of my good friends has a very low tolerence. She was so messed up and to relaxed to even sit up, she had no energy. Some asshole guy came up to her and started feeling her up while i went away for a second. When i came back, i saw what was happening and he got scared off and left. My friend kept pushing him away, but she barely had any energy. It's important that we girls understand what our tolerence level is! It's not our fault that some guys are horny bastards but we do need to be careful. Just please, don't over do it girls... Roll, just don't roll over
------------------
Melanie
-What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Mel - don't you wish sometimes that some of these guys(the yucky ones) would get way fucked up only to have us take advantage of THEM - WAIT!!! They'd probably like it!!!
------------------

Yes they would.(the yuky ones)
Except me of course.
A few weks ago, I was at a pub with a mate and some girls. The pub shut, so we grabbed some wine, and went back to the girls place. After a while, 1 girl said come into my bedroom, I want to show you something. She said sniff this. I said what is it. She said amyl nitrate. I said you first. *sniff* for her. *sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif* for me. Well wasn't I bouncin around the room. She threw me onto the bed. and started to take my clothes off. I was helpless. Then my mate walked in and said whats going on. She stopped. I managed to grab my clothes, get into my car and drive home.
Turns out she has done this before.
My point I suppose is that some people are complete fuckwits (guys and girls), others are absolutely brilliant. But you may not be able to judge that when under the influence of substances.
Luckily for me I had my mate around to look out for me.

Yay(not for your incident) this story and topic can go both ways!! I'll watch out for you from over here too(I am stalking you afterall)
------------------