L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls around me don't like me because I'm an "addict"

GalaxyNinja66

Bluelighter
Senior in HS, anyway my ex-dumped me a while back because I was an addict (other than the EXTREME huffing problem which has been resolved, I am not). I occasionaly take a few Kpins here or there, did morphine once, and a handful of other things but I can live without them. She apparently told EVERYONE about it. I am now "the addict" in all my social groups. No one sees me the same, especially the ladies. How do I fix this?

In highschool my girlfriend said me or the drugs i picked drugs and left. If shes going to go around spilling personal detail like that she aint worth a relationship

Senior in HS, anyway my ex-dumped me a while back because I was an addict (other than the EXTREME huffing problem which has been resolved, I am not). I occasionaly take a few Kpins here or there, did morphine once, and a handful of other things but I can live without them. She apparently told EVERYONE about it. I am now "the addict" in all my social groups. No one sees me the same, especially the ladies. How do I fix this?

Is this to do with Margaret by any chance? In any case, you said what might be necessary in your post in the other thread. If you want to be part of a social circle that doesn't use drugs, then to fit in, its likely you're going to have to kick your usage into touch. Otherwise, rightly or wrongly, you'll always be known as that guy. I was that guy once, but I'm not anymore.

who gives a shit. you are a senior in high school and your entire social spectrum, including the people you hang out with, is about to completely change.