L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls acting strange

Mcracken420

Bluelighter
I have had some odd experiences with girls I used to know well. This has happened with two different girls who don't know each other. One was more of a friend but the other was, to this day, the only girl I ever really loved but things didn't work out between us.I'll call her Jane for the sake of this post. It was my fault because I had feelings for her but didn't do anything about it. I'm not 100% sure but I think she was also into me at one point and we definitely had been close. Either way, I'm still on good terms with both of these girls but haven't had an actual conversation with either in many months, although I do see them and I'll say hi to Jane when I see her. Anyway, one day a few weeks ago I did talk to Jane a little bit because we were doing a fundraising event, but sometimes she would pause and just kind of stare at me. Not like she was confused by something I had said, but in a way I don't understand. The other girl has done this too. Just kinda stared into my eyes and not said anything. It was somewhat awkward, but the weirdest part was that neither of the times this happened was there any pause in the conversation. It was like they were distracted by something. I know I was sober and they were too, and Jane has a boyfriend last I heard, so why did it happen? Am I worrying about something that doesn't matter? I know that to an extent I'm only thinking about this because I'm still not over Jane yet, because I haven't met anyone who's made me feel the way she made me feel. Any guesses to why this happened?

Would you consider yourself socially awkward at all?

It's tough to say because there are loads of determiners, and based on the brief background here, you may be misinterpreting some things. I pay close attention to body language and notice these things in other people but try not to overthink them.

LAVA > SLR

Would you consider yourself socially awkward at all?

It's tough to say because there are loads of determiners, and based on the brief background here, you may be misinterpreting some things. I pay close attention to body language and notice these things in other people but try not to overthink them.

LAVA > SLR
No definitely not socially awkward. I find conversations easy and it's also easy to make friends and get to know people. I posted this because it's something that has never happened before, and it happened to be with a couple girls I was once close with. I tend to notice things like this, especially if it's someone I was interested in at one point, so I'm confident I know what I'm talking about from a socially normal persons perspective. I just wonder why.

sounds like a sexual stare

theres a length of stare thats just a little bit too long to not be sexual

on the other hand the facial expression is very important to interpret this too

Your probably giving off pheromones and general fuck me vibes for whatever reason. I've experienced this too. If you've been feeling pretty good about yourself and life, and are relaxed, then this often gives you some kind of boost with girls.

sounds like a sexual stare

theres a length of stare thats just a little bit too long to not be sexual

on the other hand the facial expression is very important to interpret this too
Possibly. I didn't really pay attention to their facial expressions but could be

If people would only properly communicate with each other, such confusion wouldn't exist. Next time you catch her staring at you, confront her (in a chivalrous way ofc) and say "fair maiden, me thinks though art absorbed by my presence...pray, explain yourself my dame."
I should definitely try this sometime. Just to see how far it gets me

Your probably giving off pheromones and general fuck me vibes for whatever reason. I've experienced this too. If you've been feeling pretty good about yourself and life, and are relaxed, then this often gives you some kind of boost with girls.
Yeah I was definitely feeling good those days. New PRs in the gym and stuff like that and just having a good day the day I mentioned "Jane".

That, or, "damn, you've seen through my disguise. The real 'give name', is working on a secret project, for NASA", or something with a comic interpretation, showing you have noticed the stare, but not in a confrontational way. She might laugh, then confide in you...