L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girlfriend never had Clitoral Orgasm

ukonvasara

Greenlighter
I've been with my girlfriend for about 5 years now, we met early in high school and we're 20 & 19 atm. I did my homework early on and learned how to find her G-spot from day one so I never have any problem pleasing her, I make her squirt on a regular basis -- however whenever I started messing with the more light and usual stuff with her it was rather strange. I'll go through things chronologically I suppose.

Early on when I would play with her clit she would get into it for first couple minutes but eventually she would kind of push me away, sometimes with her hands or sometimes by just squirming a ton in a strange way. We were still a little bit awkward back then sexually so I just kind of left it alone and figured she was very sensitive so I couldn't play with her clit for more than a minute or two at a time. I figured as time went on she would get more used to it and things would normalize. She'd shared that she never masturbated before she met me so it didn't seem so weird. As the next couple years went on I noticed things never really changed, I could still only go at her for a minute or two. About two years ago we were much closer so I asked her about it at a time when I felt she wasn't so on-the-spot and she said it feels really good, she just has some natural feeling to push me away that she can't explain or fight really, but she encouraged me to kind of fight it and keep trying, because it never felt bad to her in any way. Jump to now, she loves when I play with her clit, she asks me to on her own fairly often, but she still can't stop pushing me away. It's even gotten to the point where one of her favorite things is having me tie her down in a way where she can't move around so much and just have me go at it. Even in the times where I'm doing exactly what she likes, driving her crazy, fighting off insane squirming for upwards of an hour at a time, she still can't have a clitoral orgasm -- eventually it just gets to the point where she shakes like crazy and begs me to make her squirt.

Things are great between us and I'm certain she has a great sex life with me -- however I'm growing increasingly curious as to why she can't have a clitoral orgasm. Are there women out there who just can't? I've tried very slow soft stuff for a long time, I've tried very rough fast movements, and everything inbetween (with both my fingers and tongue.) As great as things are I'd still love for her to experience it. All feedback is much appreciated !

What about a vibration bullet with multiple speeds! Most women need dual stimulation--clitoral and penetration simultaneously!
Trust me, she can have clitoral orgasms you Just gotta get the right rhythm going.

Update when you can

Have you tried manually stimulating her clit during vaginal sex? I like doing this in the spooning position.

Can she get one from masturbating? There are some women who absolutely can't, and that's okay. There are a few different types of orgasms and not everyone can have them. Personally, I can't get a clitoral orgasm from another person. I end up doing the 'pushing away' thing, but it's usually because I know 100% that I'm not going to orgasm from it, or because men use their damn nails for some reason. Even if she says it feels good, ask her about that. I know it sounds weird, but if you use the pad of your finger instead of the tip, it's at least 50% better because there's no sharpness there to cause pain if you go too rough or too fast. If that doesn't work, since she seems to be into the forced orgasm scene, get a Hitachi or a vibrating wand, tie her up, and go to town on her clit with it. ;)