• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Girlfriend has mild anxiety, wants to try MDMA

marksman

Bluelighter
The other half would like to try MDMA, but she has a slightly anxious disposition and I can't recommend it to her. Would she be safe if she kept the dose low or would it be better to turn her against the idea completely?

It could be the best thing that's ever happened to her.

Dose around 80-100mg.

I used to have a horrendous anxiety disorder - I genuinely believe MDMA has had a beneficial therapeutic effect on me.

My ex had depression and anxiety but absolutely loved rolling (she had a hard experience after we came off dope and she hasnt done it again, still wants to but is waiting for the right time) but she never had an issue even with more acute depression days after rolling. It does boil down to the individual though, i dont get any negatives from rolling either so i dont get depressed days later or anything but i try to be responsible with mdma.

mdma, albeit pure, is administered to people with PTSD and severe anxiety in research trials so it has actually been documented to be an effective treatment in some

Your caution is warranted, but "a slightly anxious disposition" is not usually a problem for MDMA use. A reasonably low dose should be fine. Just tell her to wait at least three months before using the drug again.