• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girl orgasms

A girl will not cum unless she feels comfortable with you. If she feels comfortable, and not just comfortable enough to let you inside her, you will find the rhythm you need by listening and feeling her - that goes for what ever it is you do that may cause her to orgasm.

Awwwww......OpiodsFukdMe, That is just so sad to hear, sweetheart :( Sounds like y'all have no emotional connection or chemistry and I'm just assuming age must have something to do with it. I've learned, over the years, that ALL women LOVE a man that's not satisfied unless his woman is.
I consider it my JOB & a Genuine Pleasure to satisfy my woman long before I think about myself. Hot sweaty foreplay that lasts for at least 20 to 30 minutes is a MUST & making her Cum once or twice during foreplay gives me a lot of satisfaction :) Lucky Me, Dating a 40 year old when I was 25 opened my eyes to a whole new world of what REAL Sexual Satisfaction is to an uninhibited, INSATIABLE & Real Woman is all about.
LISTEN UP OP........ You wanna Blow your girls mind & be the Hot Topic at her next slumber party? Of course you do :)
1st of all, it sounds like you need to jerk off about a half hour before y'all hit the bed together then your soul purpose will be to completely Focus on her and her "Hot Spots." Start at the neck with some gentle licking and soft sucking of her earlobes as you cup her Breasteses and gently squeeze and tease her nipples until they start to nip out and get hard. Give her a soft wet kiss on the lips & then lick down her neck and chest til you get to those sweet nips. Suck on and tease one with your tongue while you're rubbing and teasing the other with two fingers and then switch. This need to go on for at least a few minutes. Start kissing and licking her belly as your hand goes for those supple pussy lips, gently rub your middle finger up and down the crevasse that hides her sweet hot pink box and slowly enter into those tight lil luscious lips. She's gotta be a lil wet by now so get that finger as wet as you can and come back out to find her lil flap of Clitoral Passion. In a circular motion, start rubbing that lil clitty with your pussy juiced finger ever so gently and slowly at first then faster and faster but still on the gentle side. You gotsta stay right up under her clitty's lil cover and make sure you're not rubbing her raw but keeping in nice and wet with her own juices. She will be very wet by now so, palm up, slip your middle finger back into her dripping wet & supple pinkness then use your thumb to stimulate her throbbing lil clitty. Get into a rhythm with you finger sliding in and out as your thumb stays focused on it's job at the clitty. Are y'all still with me here? OK, that hot action needs to last at least a few minutes and IF she hasn't CUM yet, she will let you know she's close and give you the GO Sign for Faster & Furiouser or get your lips ready for some serious Pussy Licking and Clitty Sucking along with your thumb or 2 fingers in the Box!!! Writhing in Pure Sweaty Hot EXXXTASY is where you better have her by now and your Junk is obviously Rock Hard again so Roll her over and slip that bad boy in her Hot Tight Wet Box of Pink Gold & if y'all can CUM together, SHE WILL BE YOURS FOREVER!!! BAMMMMMMMMM!!! ') Have Fun OPIE, I'm O U T OUT!!! R~

Man I am getting jealous just hearing this stuff, my bf doesn't do anything to me and just lays there while I have to ride him, then he'll lose his boner in a minute. No he is not "gay".

Awwwww......OpiodsFukdMe, That is just so sad to hear, sweetheart :( Sounds like y'all have no emotional connection or chemistry and I'm just assuming age must have something to do with it. I've learned, over the years, that ALL women LOVE a man that's not satisfied unless his woman is.
I consider it my JOB & a Genuine Pleasure to satisfy my woman long before I think about myself. Hot sweaty foreplay that lasts for at least 20 to 30 minutes is a MUST & making her Cum once or twice during foreplay gives me a lot of satisfaction :) Lucky Me, Dating a 40 year old when I was 25 opened my eyes to a whole new world of what REAL Sexual Satisfaction is to an uninhibited, INSATIABLE & Real Woman is all about.

I know this had been said before, but lots and lots of oral. Or simply ask her what she likes!! It really depends on the girl and you should never downplay that. That 'come here' motion people have been talking about is definitely VERY effective. No mindless fingering please; it doesn't turn us on, it hurts us. Play with the clit gently, some tongue action, but most importantly, ask her what she likes! It's not awkward, it's effective :)

Also remember that there's two fantastic areas to stimulate besides her pussy and breasts. Her mind/emotions.. and her skin! Words have a powerful affect if spoken with confidence and a piercing gaze.. you can literally see/feel her body react to arousal that is triggered by your voice. Obviously language varies depending on woman, context, etc.. but basic principles.. dominate and engage her arousal by projecting your masculinity.

As for the skin.. largest organ of the body. Make use of it! I've noticed that areas I'm sensitive in women tend to be too.. run the tips of your fingers over your own body and find those key spots. Certain crevices and patches, in places you wouldn't really think.. eg along the tricep on the side closest to your torso. There's sooo many to find. The woman I'm with was surprised because I found spots she didn't even know existed on her own body! You can relax her so much by playing with the skin all over her body, and if she's relaxed she'll fall into orgasm easily once you begin to arouse her more.

I would start with the words/gaze, kissing (especially the neck), fondling and embracing each other, peel the clothes off and play with her skin.. get her super relaxed.. then move towards breasts and pussy. Seriously, go slow and you'll make it easy for yourself, and she'll love it!

ding ding ding we have a winner :)

Any of ye guys want to fly to Ireland to me? I rarely orgasm during sex, only one of my exs could do it.
XxxRachelxxx

Just take your time.it doesnt matter whos first and last its about u both feel like u are satisfied after the act..if u want to impress her try and make her orgasm the same time u are cumming inside her %) Which gets easier when u have been with the same partner for a while.Beside the physical pleasure, the energy between you two when that happens is one of a kind.Ive never met a woman who hasnt loved that

.Its about giving her the best possible orgasm..get her very close to orgasm then pull back a few times..she will be so wet and BEGGING for u to make her cum..be dominate when you are the giver take charge and be confident..dont hold back let the animal part of you take over not the critical thinking part.

Sex is very emotional with women.make sure she knows how beautiful she is.she has to feel comfortable and safe with u and that u accept her body the way it is.if she doesnt feel secure she will have a hard time havin an orgasm.don't be afraid to show pleasure,women love to see how good they make u feel when u are receiving.

.sometimes u get a woman that really knows how to suck a dick and u cant make her cum first because she starts off with a blowjob and makes u cum in minutes before u even take her clothes off..wel refer to them as "keepers" :D Thats where being able to go again comes in handy.id suggest you train yourself to be able to cum more than once

just appreciate each other rather than worrying whos gona win the orgasm race..make it a triathlon instead..try everything and see what she likes the most.every woman likes things a little different..example..hand on the throat.some like a hand around the neck during oral and a slight squeeze for her to feel the pressure while not choking her.some like full blown choking struggling to breath.the only way you are goin to know what makes her cum quick is by doing not bluelighting

communication is your friend.she will be able to tell u exactly what to do if u are having trouble.dont be ashamed to take direction

Last edited: