• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Looks to be going the way of cities like San Fransisco where any person who shoplifts items of a value of less than $1500 the policy of store staff, security, and the police, is not to intervene and not to prosecute.

Not surprisingly the result has been a disaster. A free for all. Most of the stores in the downtown area are are now closed and boarded up.

Who comes up with these crazy ideas and who allows them to come to pass?

San Fransisco is a beatiful historic city in an amazing setting, but the social problems and inequality they have there are going to be one hell of a problem to sort out. It could be argued in many ways that London is going the same way, although the issues haven't become as extreme yet.

Last edited:

Yup seen something like this in mark's and Spencer's they went for the bottles of booze, literally in and out within a minute. I don't think it's high priority for police as no one came after and I was there for a good 20min the staff though didn't know how to deal with it

Yup seen something like this in mark's and Spencer's they went for the bottles of booze, literally in and out within a minute. I don't think it's high priority for police as no one came after and I was there for a good 20min the staff though didn't know how to deal with it

I went out to challenge my pessimist predictions. They came mostly true, but I had fun. Now I am just attempting to shut off my central nervous system. I can't find vaporizer charger so I need to go out and buy one cigarette from someone for percolator hits.

I consumed nicotine week ago last time, in form of bag. It made me euphoric and anxious.