Status
Not open for further replies.
BCF earlier:

12346398_1667524483533431_8736421931660630308_n.jpg

hahahaha lol ponch how are you doing? You don't post much these days x

Evey

Lol don. How you doing mate?

Evey

I'm grand, thank you very much. I have hurt my back with an after-work delivery. I thought it'd be a nice easy one, just deliver a light living room suite. They always neglect to tell you that they want you to cart away their old suite which always happens to be heavy fucking recliners which are a bastard to re-sell. We couldn't even use our lie of ''Err, sorry, we're not insured to go up stairs'' :(

What about yourself?

i've just unapproved a number of inappropriate posts and closed this thread until the eadd staff can review this latest clusterfuck. if you want to start a new gibberings thread, fgo right ahead but please can you stop with the drama and inflammatory posts. and before you all start to point the finger and blame one person, it takes (at least) two to tango and there are a lot of people dancing here. there is also a lot of misinformation being posted and erroneous assumptions leading to poor conclusions.

:\

if you have posts or pms which you believe contravene the blua or eadd guidelines report them. if you can't or won't report them, there's not a whole lot we can do.

if you're not happy with the local forum staff handling something, escalate it to the senior staff who oversee the forum.

thanks.

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.